[POLL] What is your opinion on "SMCU" (the sm's copy pasta wannabe version of marvel/dc universe)

• Vote 20

1. Its good/interesting/fun to watch (12) 60%
    2. Never watched and never gonna watched (3) 15%
    3. Its cringe and it sucks (6) 30%
    4. SM should just delete SMCU and just do music, its not their cup of tea (5) 25%
    5. SMCU>>>>>> Marvel/DC (3) 15%

They even making cartoonish power ranger type episodes of this SMCU

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was not even after stuff like this even exists, thanks for bringing it to my attention

Well you should’ve at least posted episode 1 not 3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• LISTEN HATERS! so sorry that MARVEL is doing BAD flopping in box office and SUCKS! but SMCU is the REEEEALLL....REEEEALLL....REAAAAL....DEAL. THEY will PAVE the way FOR real CINEMA....OKAY? just the TRUTH!!!! #HATERNATION #WILLNOTWIN #JUSTTHETRUTH

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I don't consume kpop content outside the music really

External Content www.youtube.com

• SMCU is fun when u put it onto aespa only. It needs not go beyond aespa to be honest

And aespa being built around SMCU/kwangya ought to stay that way. That's the originality and you see how Japanese are digging them

• I love it sooooooooooo much

That's rare to see groups putting so much effort into their lore

And not just dropping something here and there and letting fans do their own theories

I like this type of lore where they are easy to understand but have a deep meaning into it

And where the company is doing the work to explain it and not let fans do all the job

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Do you actually like smcu that much or do you have to pretend to like it and have just convinced yourself that u like it just because you are a long-term sm company stan.

• it stupid because not even their own idols want to be in it and they just force them

they should just put their new groups in and leave alone their veteran idols to do what they want with their music freely

• Do you actually like smcu that much or do you have to pretend to like it and have just convinced yourself that u like it just because you are a long-term sm company stan.

No i actually love it

And it's not something i only like with aespa

The way aespa is working with the SMCU

Remind me a lot a western artist i really love who's Melanie martinez

Who also created the persona of Cry baby

And did album who follow the evolution of cry baby character

And she used to released mv to follow the story

And even did a little movie for the k-12 album just like aespa are doing with the SMCU episode

I actually love it and i hope they continue for a long time

I love companies trying to be creative, original and do something new in kpop

As a 13 years kpop fans, i've pretty much see everything that kpop had to offer

So seeing companies doing something like SMCU etc.... Are bringing a new fresh breeze to kpop and bring something exciting because it prove me that kpop is a genre which can still evolve (which is the thing i loved about kpop)

And it's not a genre who just rely on the thing they already did and never try to go forward

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!