Its the first time a fandom successfully twisted SM's hands

• Its the first time a fandom successfully twisted SM's hands

#shawols1stwin

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• pls someone fill me in. I havent been following closely lately. :starec:

in short, SM ent booked a really small venue for SHINee's 15th anniversary show - but that's not all: SM also warned the fans about the fact that in some areas of the venue you also couldn't view the stage.

Shawols boycotted the event and demanded SM to book a bigger venue for the event. And it's the first time SM followed fan's wishes

• pls someone fill me in. I havent been following closely lately. :starec:

initially SM booked a small sketchy venue for 15th anniv fan meeting and just 1 date

Shawols threatened boycott + send trucks + 2 lawsuits and filed FTC report

SM finally got scared

in short, SM ent booked a really small venue for SHINee's 15th anniversary show - but that's not all: SM also warned the fans about the fact that in some areas of the venue you also couldn't view the stage.

Shawols boycotted the event and demanded SM to book a bigger venue for the event. And it's the first time SM followed fan's wishes

I don't think the boycott was what that did the job

Lawyer shawols literally filed a lawsuit against the organizers due to shady public tax record then another lawsuit bc the venue is not safe and a stampede almost happened for a nct127 event then another complaint to FTC due to bad faith of how seats are arranged.

They literally tried to send people and their moms to jail.

• I don't think the boycott was what that did the job

Lawyer shawols literally filed a lawsuit against the organizers due to shady public tax record then another lawsuit bc the venue is not safe and a stampede almost happened for a nct127 event then another complaint to FTC due to bad faith of how seats are arranged.

They literally tried to send people and their moms to jail.

omg I didn't know about this.

This whole thing is bonkers , who in their right mind would book such a venue? Especially for a group who solds out Tokyo Dome for a fanmeeting (...)

• omg I didn't know about this.

This whole thing is bonkers , who in their right mind would book such a venue? Especially for a group who solds out Tokyo Dome for a fanmeeting (...)

Not just the regular Tokyo dome

Tokyo dome with a 360 stage that's extra 5k to its capacity

Totally bonkers

• I'm so glad they changed their mind. :cheer-bunny: We won because Shawols are such a Sherlock. :send-love-bunny:

Srsly boss ladies

They unionized, journalists did one job, lawyers another, graphic designers another

They were like professionals on a mission

• kinda off topic but korean shawols always weirdly get the shorter hand of the stick when it comes to concerts

I think everyone except jshawols get short hand of sticks

In Japan SHINee gets actual concert venues they deserve bc UMJ is so much better in handling tours.

They literally booked 14k-18k capacity arenas for their FIRST solo concerts. They did their market research and KNEW that's how much they can sell out easily.

In comparison SM be like let's throw a dart on Seoul map and book the venue closest to the spot. They also don't do a good job of booking venues in other Asian countries. Like RV venues in were too small.

• Nice kshawols!!!!! NICCCCCCCEEEEE!!

• omg wow. shawols did sucha great job. also, sm forgets that shawols are no little girl anymore. we are all adults with jobs and not dumb. :pepe-toast:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!