And here is why Brave Girls will now be my number 1 GG.

• 1. For actually having a great discography, bop after bop

2. They did 100 military events in 2017 and didn’t get paid for a single event...... for a Nugu GG that was BARELY selling albums.... this absolutely the most selfless thing to ever do. Like they didn’t have to do this but did it out of the kindness of this heart, so I think what we are seeing on the charts is just respect and gratitude.... yea I’m stanning

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• miss-z

Changed the title of the thread from “And here is why Brave Girls will now my number 1 GG.” to “And here is why Brave Girls will now be my number 1 GG.”.
  • Glad they are doing well but can people stop sleeping on this single please

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can see them going the EXID route in terms of success if BraveSound does it right, They have Brave Sound as their producer hes made a lot of hits for AOA, Sistar and a bunch of other 2nd/3rd gen so I think they will be fine after Rollin. Plus their last cb song from august is charting.

:rolleyes:When Will Your Favs?:rolleyes:

• let's see in a few months when the hype dies down if they're still ur fave group

why are y'all being nasty when a nugu group gets their deserved spotlight?

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• City-pop time!!!

:groovins::groovins::groovins:

External Content youtu.be

• Ateez have zero digitals worry abt that

so we're gonna ignore the fact that the group that we're talking about wasn't doing well either before that viral edit was made :clown:

• 1. For actually having a great discography, bop after bop

2. They did 100 military events in 2017 and didn’t get paid for a single event...... for a Nugu GG that was BARELY selling albums.... this absolutely the most selfless thing to ever do. Like they didn’t have to do this but did it out of the kindness of this heart, so I think what we are seeing on the charts is just respect and gratitude.... yea I’m stanning

External Content twitter.com

I am sure the military pays.

• so we're gonna ignore the fact that the group that we're talking about wasn't doing well either before that viral edit was made :clown: Lmao atinys have been attacking brave girls since they won!

• A lot of people think it's just pure luck, then why did this video blow up and not other videos from the same Youtuber?

The difference is that the video showed a group of girls who don't have huge gigs, the only gigs they have were from the military which does not pay much which is why not many groups go there to perform. But despite that, they still put in their 110% in their performances and the military men enjoyed their performances a lot.

The GP probably don't know the song but the military men knows it and now the GP's interest in piqued as to why this nugu song was so popular among the military me.

Without their hard work and dedication to perform even though they aren't earning much, they wouldn't have gotten this viral moment

• Very well said!

• The first sentence prove that is just luck tho, momoland was just luck, crayon pop was just luck

It's when the luck it's over that those that were in just for the hype need to back these idols bc if they don't do it they go back to their yt channels talking how the company never pay them

It's not out of malice, it's experience bc it has happen so many times, this is not different

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!