ZB1 will be the debut group's name for Boys Planet

• Well, ZeroBaseOne could've been 0b1

:nayeon2: Yea I will take the Z instead, MNet really needs to learn how to name groups better things :chaeyoung1: I will say I am happy with the show so far though, kinda sad with Zhang and Hui having such a low rank but it is what it is lol

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I can't watch the show at the moment, but am I the only one who doesn't understand this name? Produce/Planet group names are progressively getting worse lol.

• IOI = 101 and Ideal of Idol, which is actually my favourite out of all of them. IOI lineup was really talented in all areas, amazing visuals and imo the ideal of idol.
    • Wanna One sounds like One O One, and kinda looks cool I guess.
    • IZ*ONE, with the IZ looking like 12. The only thing that throws me off is the random symbols like a star * which is unconventional n Kpop group names and no one genuinely knew how to pronounce the name.
    • X1 is just lazy, but it is what it is.

Then you get into Kep1er, which is like what?? But I guess they wanted to go with the planet/space theme.

Now what the hell is ZB1??? Someone please explain.

• I can't watch the show at the moment, but am I the only one who doesn't understand this name? Produce/Planet group names are progressively getting worse lol.

• IOI = 101 and Ideal of Idol, which is actually my favourite out of all of them. IOI lineup was really talented in all areas, amazing visuals and imo the ideal of idol.
    • Wanna One sounds like One O One, and kinda looks cool I guess.
    • IZ*ONE, with the IZ looking like 12. The only thing that throws me off is the random symbols like a star * which is unconventional n Kpop group names and no one genuinely knew how to pronounce the name.
    • X1 is just lazy, but it is what it is.

Then you get into Kep1er, which is like what?? But I guess they wanted to go with the planet/space theme.

Now what the hell is ZB1??? Someone please explain.

zerobaseone

apparently means that boys started journey in base zero and are travelling to base one with debut

at least this is how I understood those 'live subtitles' during BP finale

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seeing the name my ming went through several phases

1) it's not produce 101 why do they try that hard to reminisce those times

2) As a moa my mind went straight to Love song which complete name reads as Zero by One = Lovesong

3) hope at least it sounds better in korean, to me it sounds like a group that jsut got out of a basement

So yeah i'm no fan of the name but I stan bulletproof boy scouts so I'll say, let's wait for the music and performance :pepe-cringe: And good luck to both selected trainees and eliminated ones :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!