What are some girl groups you recommend I learn?

• Thank you, I will check they’re music

They have some really good bsides too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also recommend Pixy, their entire mini Reborn was a no skip

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• depends on your preferences...

would you like to give some example on what kind of songs that you want to listen to?

or do you want a band of comedians with many fun variety contents?

I like any genre, I prefer more like fun music, maybe a little experimental. But for the most part cheerful music that is easy to dance to

• Okay thank you so much for recommendation

• I like any genre, I prefer more like fun music, maybe a little experimental. But for the most part cheerful music that is easy to dance to

Have you heard about Billlie?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their titles: Eunoia and gingamingayo are fun, while ringxring is experimental

oh and patbingsu is fun!

but for cheerful, bright and fun, try CSR

• External Content www.youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=red+velvet+rookie+

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=red+velvet+dumb+dumb

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

didn't expect that this song to be recommended ^^

otoh, pirate from everglow will make you swing your hip

or try their magnum opus

• why not? ^^ op ask for experimental, and while i still think is pop music, it goes a little to the edge side

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Maybe Purple Kiss. They are a bit quirky.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!