Le sserafim and now Enhypen confirmed to make May Comebacks….. NOW WHERE IS AESPA?

• it will take at least month to release MV after filming

and with aespa maybe longer if they have some CGI there etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Everyday I lose more hope. I am starting to agree with www1717 that the SM 3.0 is bullshit. I was optimistic but the constant delay with no explanations is disastrous. I still have hope they prove me wrong with better content.

I'm glad you finally see the light

exhibit a, SM should changing the layout or dropping pre-order links by now but there's NONE meaning the reported early may comeback was a lie

exhibit b, they should capitalize HOT increasing streams in Spotify by now but they still staying silent meaning they still clueless as ever

exhibit c, SM more interested in milking our money

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ae-candy part 2. Ridiculous SM already releasing 2 series of this particular merch w/o cb

like what's the reason? Where's the album?

Fawk that dinosaur company :pepe-slash:

Edited once, last by www1717 ().

• Why not go for a June release when the upcoming May bloodbath has cooled off?

- June meaning they will go nearly a year with cb

-aespa cb already delayed multiple times, the longer the delay the possibility of getting only 1 cb is bigger

- exo cb & SMNGG debut in June. So where's do they fits in June? They will be sacrificed again with short promo cycle

• Are these merch drops a collab with a different company or just aespa? Guess they have to milk the fans during their extended hiatus :moneyk:

• they are not dropping pre-order now maybe because they learned that when they did for aespa's last comeback (girls), a month of waiting will kill the hype ?

there is a probability, after kakao acquired SM, they probably have an agreement with SM and starship (also under kakao), so aespa and I've can not have an overlapping comeback

• they are not dropping pre-order now maybe because they learned that when they did for aespa's last comeback (girls), a month of waiting will kill the hype ?

there is a probability, after kakao acquired SM, they probably have an agreement with SM and starship (also under kakao), so aespa and I've can not have an overlapping comeback

early May is literally 2 weeks away so they should changing the layout now if they're following the plan and aespa reportedly will releasing full album so by standard they should be getting at least 3 weeks of minimum pre-order

Ive already releasing album while aespa hasn't dropping their teasers so 100% their cb won't be overlapped. The longer aespa getting pushed back , the bigger possibility their cb will overlapped with other SM acts

• ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 0%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40%

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

██████▒▒▒▒ 60%

███████▒▒▒ 70%

████████▒▒ 80%

█████████▒ 90%

██████████ 100%

⋆˚✿˖°Loading complete…⋆˚✿˖°

⋆。°✩MY OPINION: Aespa is litterally one of my ultimate biases, and there has been so much speculation on what they are going to do, I’m so impatient I just want a comeback. But now I feel like if Aespa even gets a comeback it’ll be kinda rushed, but that’s just my personal speculation. Kinda feels like their company is worrying about every group but Aespa. It’s quite sad considering Aespa has a solid fandom, and are quite talented.

⋆˚✿˖°Signing out…⋆˚✿˖°

C0D7D216-B510-45AA-8FA8-D9FC1353E557.jpeg

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

• Why not go for a June release when the upcoming May bloodbath has cooled off?

Then when May comes, groups will announce their June comebacks

For some reason New Jeans will probably have some new song, maybe Baemon or some new digivolution digimon will debut

Or maybe another BTS solo who knows?

Maybe ajumma king Lim Young Woong decides to comeback

It's June, it's literally summer season groups will be FLOCKING to have their summer comebacks who knows maybe Sistar might even make a comeback LAWL.

Or we shall wait for June to finish, maybe July? Bam maybe Boys Planet might be the first 4th Gen BG to debut with an actual hit maybe they storm the charts?

Or some RANDOM VIRAL SENSATION might happen out of nowhere

Then at this rate aespa will never be able to comeback because every month there is something.

Like they will forever be stuck in kwangya they been fighting the same black mamba for years the mamba is sick of them as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!