Do you think visual is the one of the most important position in a group ?

• R u saying the company giving someone the visual position actually elevates the members beauty more in the eyes of fan?

No, but imo naming a member visual, is lowkey calling the other ones "less beautiful", so for me the visual position shouldn't exist, cuz in all of the groups that I know, all the member are always so beautiful, that any could fit perfectly for a visual position, so it would be better to name all of them visuals, instead of picking only one, or don't have this "role" in the gg at all

• No, but imo naming a member visual, is lowkey calling the other ones "less beautiful", so for me the visual position shouldn't exist, cuz in all of the groups that I know, all the member are always so beautiful, that any could fit perfectly for a visual position, so it would be better to name all of them visuals, instead of picking only one, or don't have this "role" in the gg at all

Visual in general is the one that's closest to korean beauty standards. Even if some idol is really pretty they won't be named a visual unless they fit those standards. It's the one who looks like the ideal Korean.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Why should it?

A.C.E said they hate it, especially cause people who find someone else better looking would probably fight and they hate it so they said "we consider us all as good looking so we don't need this position"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• No. Fans who stan on visuals alone are superficial imo. Vocalists and main dancers are a more important position. You don’t have to have an attractive face to be a successful idol though it can be an advantage.

• Nope because some members were attractive/charismatic to me and made me check the group out but then I found out they were not the visuals and are the most underrated members!!! I don’t get most of the hype of the visuals.At all.My brain hurts from trying to understand..but I think visual is only a relevant thing in SK.

• yes it is, we like pretty people, pretty privilege exists. hyunjin is stray kids' official visual and i remember very well when one tik tok of him went viral on tik tok last year and people were BLOWN AWAY with his beauty and decided to check the whole group out. same with the 'psycho' performance he was a part of. visuals are stan attractors, most of the time. i dont know any visual that isnt one of the most popular members of their own group (im not saying theyre popular only based on their looks but you know what i mean).

if visuals werent that important, companies wouldnt be so strict about plastic surgeries and other things like that, lots of kpop idols got scouted/passed the auditions just because they were attractive. i think it has been already discussed many times that kpop is focused on visual more than on talent.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!