BLACKPINK “BORN PINK” Encore at Oracle Parks, California

• this shows they already renewed lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this shows they already renewed lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I cant see anything

Is the date there or smth?

• How many encores are they gonna have? How is that even an encore? lmfao Just call it another tour. YG is so desperate in chasing records that he's gonna have more encore dates than actual ones just to claim that biggest Kpop tour nonsense.

• How many encores are they gonna have? How is that even an encore? lmfao Just call it another tour. YG is so desperate in chasing records that he's gonna have more encore dates than actual ones just to claim that biggest Kpop tour nonsense.

bec there’s a demand??

And why do you care? It’s not like you’re going anyway.

Bet you’re losing your mind cause twice seoul concert isn’t sold out yet. Lol

• bec there’s a demand??

You do another tour if there is a demand.

"Losing your mind" I literally posted my feelings about it in a thread which you apparently saw. Take it as you wish.

• bec there’s a demand??

If there's so much demand for BP, why are they still not performing in a football stadium? :pepestare:

Y'all promised us they would. Yet I don't see it.

• If there's so much demand for BP, why are they still not performing in a football stadium? :pepestare:

Y'all promised us they would. Yet I don't see it.

if you are talking about US, do you realize that that oracle parks has 42K capacity probably similar seating capacity that twice is gonna have in Sofi stadium, because let's be real most artists that perform there barely use full capacity most of the time unless they reduce unless they are really big . Taylor swift did it and it took her years. also why are you even in this thread?

btw anyone can rent a stadium if they have a decent crowd I'm glad YG doesn't do it unless they are able to have a concert in full capacity or at least close to it.

Another day of minion whining. You're basically like K-Onces :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• if you are talking about US, do you realize that that oracle parks has 42K capacity probably similar seating capacity that twice is gonna have in Sofi stadium

I swear, stan math is the best. I love that you think a 70k seat football stadium has its capacity reduced to the 40k range for a concert, based on nothing I might add, but a baseball stadium that only seats 40k to begin with somehow magically keeps its full capacity for a concert. Using your own logic, BP will be performing in front of approximately 10k people. :pepe-cringe:

• I swear, stan math is the best. I love that you think a 70k seat football stadium has its capacity reduced to the 40k range for a concert, based on nothing I might add, but a baseball stadium that only seats 40k to begin with somehow magically keeps its full capacity for a concert. Using your own logic, BP will be performing in front of approximately 10k people. :pepe-cringe:

No it'll be 35K

• I swear, stan math is the best. I love that you think a 70k seat football stadium has its capacity reduced to the 40k range for a concert, based on nothing I might add, but a baseball stadium that only seats 40k to begin with somehow magically keeps its full capacity for a concert. Using your own logic, BP will be performing in front of approximately 10k people. :pepe-cringe:

even your follow stans are saying the same lol and everyone knows that full capacity is not for concert stages

and oracle parks seating capacity is 42k

we are talking about football stadium which is what most often happens

• even your follow stans are saying the same lol and everyone knows that full capacity is not for concert stages

and oracle parks seating capacity is 42k

Oracle Park's seating capacity is 41k. For baseball. If you want to pretend its capacity remains the same for concerts, you have to extend that same shoddy logic to all other stadiums, not just the ones your faves are booked to perform in.

And no, SoFi's capacity is not cut in half for concerts. You would need an egregiously large stage with a lack of floor seating for that to even be possible, and we already know the floor plan. That person is simply wrong.

• Oracle Park's seating capacity is 41k. For baseball. If you want to pretend its capacity remains the same for concerts, you have to extend that same shoddy logic to all other stadiums, not just the ones your faves are booked to perform in.

And no, SoFi's capacity is not cut in half for concerts. You would need an egregiously large stage with a lack of floor seating for that to even be possible, and we already know the floor plan. That person is simply wrong.

I'm talking about sofi capacity I know oracle park is a baseball stadium my point is that 40-42K is doable but 70k is not for many American artists and despite bp might be doing a concert in Oracle Park aka a smaller stadium ( it hasn't been confirmed yet ) it would be equivalent to what twice might do in Sofi ( about similar seating capacity) if we are being realistic

I hope now you get what I mean.

• oh it's in the Bay. Staying away for sure. :*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!