Tell me about a song you listened to on a loop for non-streaming reasons.

• We all know about organised streaming, but what about just listening to a song over and over again because for some reason you can get enough? I'm talking about a song that had such a fierce grip on you so you listened to it on a loop because it did something to you.

Two examples from me: I was having a horrible time when BSS dropped their CB. I listened to 7pm for the first time and sobbed uncontrollably because I felt so thoroughly soothed by it. For the next 2 or 3 days I could only sleep if I listened to that song. It just brought me so much comfort, I would fall asleep listening to it,, and wake up in the morning with it still playing.

Another time was last week when inexplicably, Dun Dun Dance by Oh My Girl popped into my head when I was leaving the house and I listened to it on repeat during a 3 hour drive.

Is it just me and my obsessive ADHD brain? Do you have a song like that? I want to hear about it :)

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

• I do it all the time to

Get Down by Boys Republic despite the fact they have disbanded this song is so damn good that i find myself repeating it over and over

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i never loop a song for the main purpose of streaming anymore tbh
    i have so many songs w/ many loops cuz i listen to it on repeat at work for hours upon hours :pepe-sad:

recently my most insane one was listening to dreams beatbox eng version for.... i forgot... 14 hours straight?? i think?? if not 14 hours it was 16 idr oops.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I spend the last few hours to listen to xikers just cause the songs are bomb

I have this a few times troughtout the month when I realise that a new song that came out is bomb fire and I listen to it till I get sick of it and want to move on to something else (like another song from the same release when there is more as 1 song or I switch to another artist etc.)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I also keep track of my streaks just to see who I listend to the most since I may be curious in the future or want to talk to people about something regarding the numbers hehe

I have saved a row but these are my top 10, if there is a song-number than this means just that I listened to 1 song more than once in a row from the same album, so even if I listened to a song multiple times in a row and it dosn't shows up here it just means I listened to the last song only 1 time before I stoped listening to the artist, the same can be aplied to albums, that means if there is no album showing that just means I listend to an album only once before I finished the streak

fff-vert.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I would never stream a song I don't like.

That said, a song I listened to on repeat for weeks, was Boy With Luv by BTS. I genuinely couldn't get enough of it and would listen to it whenever I could. On my way to work, on my way home, while working out, while doing chores... for probably two months straight.

And it's still on my playlist.

Pretty sure it features in some of my friends' nightmares at this point.

• External Content www.youtube.com

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• External Content open.spotify.com

Obv it's somewhat to stream but realistically not many of my streams will count because I loop all day LOL it's mostly for my last.fm stats

• Hmm definitely difficult to choose just one, but since its the start of the new month, I will choose my current favourites so far even if they have been released a while ago.

1. ONG SEONG WU.

My bias in Wanna One, and my favourite tracks. I know he's an actor but I truly wish for more songs like these.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

2. My Favourite Monsta X Comfort Tracks, and the perfect tracks to walk home to after the bus (I have to get off at an intersection and walk four blocks, great tracks to kill time, and the meaning behind them is incredible, plus the members own composing and writing credits makes it extra special).

3. Woosung of The Rose. My favourite vocalist, any questions or song requests don't be hesitant to ask. Def someone I look up to.

4. My Favourite A.C.E track, (A member is getting back from military in a couple days, I like to listen to this outside of streaming since I just love the vibe of the track).

5. She and Malibu (Zelo), My Favourite track during a workout with the best vibe, and such an improvement in his english and his 'Maknae' image.

#6. Hong Eunki. (My Fav from the Produce Series, and is someone I would love to talk about more).

Finally #7, Woo Jin Young. (My Favourite Show Me The Money contestant next to Heo Sung-hyun, Bobby, and my bias in D1CE). I am in love with his style and his singles have such a comfort to it, it's such a surprise compared to Delicious or Happy Birthday!

Comfort tracks I'm talking about:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!