So what's happening with Hyunjin and Stray Kids now?

• Ive been super busy ever since the Hyunjin accusations came out, I am totally dumbfounded that having disagreements in HIGH SCHOOL could be the reason to cancel someone? Madness lmao

Anyways, Ive been off the radar, does anyone know any updates since then? Is he still on hiatus? Is he appearing on kingdom? I feel like its been long enough now and wasn't it just his birthday? Like is this seriously still going on??

• Ive been super busy ever since the Hyunjin accusations came out, I am totally dumbfounded that having disagreements in HIGH SCHOOL could be the reason to cancel someone? Madness lmao

Anyways, Ive been off the radar, does anyone know any updates since then? Is he still on hiatus? Is he appearing on kingdom? I feel like its been long enough now and wasn't it just his birthday? Like is this seriously still going on??

Small correction *Last Year Middle School.

• JYP Entertainment bending over backwards for him so far. Puttying out ambiguous statements, potentially faking teachers reports on him, etc and now prolly send him on a couple of months paid vacation under the guise of 'self reflection'....

So much for character...guess that doesn't matter anymore.

• JYP Entertainment bending over backwards for him so far. Puttying out ambiguous statements, potentially faking teachers reports on him, etc and now prolly send him on a couple of months paid vacation under the guise of 'self reflection'....

Why the fuck would they fake the teachers' report, if they wanted to protect him that much they would've put out a firmer statement but instead they only cared about the image of the company.

• Why the fuck would they fake the teachers' report, if they wanted to protect him that much they would've put out a firmer statement but instead they only cared about the image of the company.

Well from what I've seen most thinks it's fake right? And the school couldn't confirm the teacher so..

• Well from what I've seen most thinks it's fake right? And the school couldn't confirm the teacher so..

Teachers in South Korea move schools frequently, about every 5 years, and the identity of the teacher can't be revealed and thus confirmed due to privacy laws. It seems very unlikely though, that the news site would post the statement without having some proof of their identity provided privately.

• - he's still on hiatus so he will be edited out from first episode and won't participate starting ep. 2

- clio has decided to promote with Stray Kids without him (at least for now).

- fans are still doing birthday projects (ads, charity, etc) but kstays ask istays to not trending any hashtags, even 'happy birthday Hyunjin' (idk if it's possible tbh since there are million fans). Better wishing him on vlive board or his youtube videos.

- other members continue their activities as usual.

• Why the fuck would they fake the teachers' report, if they wanted to protect him that much they would've put out a firmer statement but instead they only cared about the image of the company.

They couldn’t put out a firmer statement or else they’d be lying and that’d backfire and make it 10x worse for Hyunjin than it already is. Be grateful.

Hah, you think some middle school childish disagreements is bad? Im the devil then lmaooooo cos I'm 24 and I still won't shut my mouth to those who show slightest bit of disrespect or pricks who deserve to be put in their place so I really hope its a paid vacation as you say because his character doesn't need any reflection lmfao hes done the most for some irrelevant freaks deciding to be sour just cos hes come up

• - he's still on hiatus so he will be edited out from first episode and won't participate starting ep. 2

- clio has decided to promote with Stray Kids without him (at least for now).

- fans are still doing birthday projects (ads, charity, etc) but kstays ask istays to not trending any hashtags, even 'happy birthday Hyunjin' (idk if it's possible tbh since there are million fans). Better wishing him on vlive board or his youtube videos.

- other members continue their activities as usual.

Thats a damn shame, I feel so bad for him ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!