A different victim of Stray Kids Hyunjin posts requesting Hyunjin's withdrawal following official statements

• I still can't forget whenever you looked at me, you would swear at me, with those hateful eyes.

I still vividly remember trying to become less noticeable after seeing your gaze.

I wasn't the only one you've done it to in first grade right? You know that there are more victims. Please withdraw Hwang Hyunjin

Hwang Hyunjin's fans also wake up. He's only smiling at you guys because he's an idol now.

+

student ID

download%2B%25282%2529.jpg

post response:
    [+445][-50]
    original post: here

1. [+212, -5]
    Harassing girls and stealing their money, meanwhile receiving love and earning money from them? He's simply f*cking disgusting and shameless..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+178, -16]
    Legendary 12 victims
    > He had 4 victims and 7-8 people who proved the victims' claims
    > I want to be clear that there were 12 people who released posts, but there were 4 victims in total

3. [+167, -5]
    I bet you there are victims still hiding now

4. [+74, -0]
    What's up with people saying that this is fake because OP doesn't have the graduation album? It's way harder to gather school IDs and fake things than swap around graduation albumsㅋㅋ Which student is dumb enough to sell their IDs with their faces on?ㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -0]
    JYP showed in their apology that they don't consider them the victims at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're gonna be like that, why bother apologizing? Who are you apologizing to?
    download%2B%25283%2529.jpg
    "their memories of that time are completely different from each other"
    "[meeting directly with] "the posters""

[theqoo] STRAY KIDS HYUNJIN'S VICTIM'S ADDITIONAL POST (THE VICTIM WANTS HIM TO WITHDRAW)

original post: here

1. That's why you can't simply write "They have resolved their differences/misunderstandings" in an apology or official statement. The more f*cking ambiguous you're trying to make it sound, the more the fans will block their ears and turn a blind eye and keep on insisting to push their own interpretation of the situation

2. Sigh I can't believe fans are actually shielding him. Just think for yourself, would you have been ok being thrown in a situation like this when you were young? And what if your bully ended up on TV... Wouldn't your heart be torn? Why can't you guys put yourself in other people's shoes?

3. The part where OP says "You know that there are more victims" gave me goosebumps

4. JYP was crazy for writing such a statement. I support the victim. Hwang Hyunjin withdraw and stop bragging

5. If the victims are the ones requesting him to withdraw, aren't they in the right to do so? If I was the victim, I would've wished him to not only withdraw but retire from the celebrity world

6. Are people shielding him for real? How are you guys able to think like this? Just withdraw. Look at your fans killing the victim twice, it makes me nauseous

7. We're telling you to withdraw

8. Fans who are still shielding him have lost it? They're crazy

9. He'll be in trouble if more victims show up from now

10. Aren't you guys embarrassed of yourselves as female fans? If you guys were in the same school as him, you would've been his victim

• It was an additional victim. Pann choa CLEARLY states that in their article. Change your title.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Music Core isn't gonna replace him, so chances are he's not being removed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JYP usually acts fast when they remove a member. This happened with Woojin and their trainee who went to Produce. They say they will investigate, and then after investigating, they release a statement saying whether the member is staying. In Woojin and the DAY6 member's case, they both left voluntarily according to the statements.

If they have already issued a statement, I think that will probably be the end of it. Hyunjin and JYPE may reach out to additional people if more accusations come out, but as long as Stays support him, I don't think JYPE will ask him to leave.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• If the victim accepted his apology, then they shouldn’t have anymore say in punishing him even more. The victims should only expect a sincere apology in person. Asking for anything more is being vindictive and is now trying to victimize the bully. They should focus more on themselves and trying to get to a better place without hurting others. The cycle of abuse should not continue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!