Jisoo already sold 800K on Hanteo, coming for Jimin?

• Is the number shocking? Will she pass Jimin?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Was this thread really necessary? I'm a blink and I still want both singers to do well to bring even more popularity and attention to Kpop, and prove their talents as soloists, regardless of who sells more. This is just shit-stirring at this point smh

===================================Blink as fuck===================================

Edited once, last by YuhDSR ().

• Was this thread really necessary? I'm a blink and I still want both singers to do well to bring even more popularity and attention to Kpop, and prove their talents as soloits, regardless of who sells more. This is just shit-stirring at this point smh

Op just want shit hit the fan. All other threads are very similar by him/her.

• Is the number shocking? Will she pass Jimin?

Most of Jisoo sales are coming via Hanteo certified stores (ktown4u being the biggest contributor), so no it will neither be surprising or triggering lol if she will surpass his sales there.

• Funny coz I see a lot of people say that companies have some crystal ball to avoid comeback dates so that there is less competition so it's easier to chart or whatever

I was just talking about those 2 in particular, could be the case for smaller groups to avoid comebacks from big groups so they don’t block their music show wins, but for big artists especially rivals like that isn’t just better for the company to put them really close so fans go even more crazy?

Depend on what the goal is but I highly doubt comeback dates are super secret unless its a surprise drop

• I was just talking about those 2 in particular, could be the case for smaller groups to avoid comebacks from big groups so they don’t block their music show wins, but for big artists especially rivals like that isn’t just better for the company to put them really close so fans go even more crazy?

Depend on what the goal is but I highly doubt comeback dates are super secret unless its a surprise drop

bts release solo every month so how can even anyone avoid that? Lmao. Blackpink is on tour right now so i don't think yg cares about all that. It's the usual timing for a blackpink solo.

• Most of Jisoo sales are coming via Hanteo certified stores (ktown4u being the biggest contributor), so no it will neither be surprising or triggering lol if she will surpass his sales there.

But Blackpink always does better than BTS on ktown4u too. Proof had 115K on ktown, Born Pink had 900K on ktown, but Proof sold twice as much as Born Pink on Hanteo. BTS always outsells Blackpink a lot on Hanteo so it is surprising that Jisoo can compete with Jimin on Hanteo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!