This might be a dumb question, but are Korean people that good or why are so many Japanese songs and MV produced in Korea these days?

• Just wondering, like what is it that makes Japanese people hire so many Korean producers and film teams for their songs and MVs nowadays?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• maybe the price for same scale/style of filming is higher in Japan?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• are they?

Yeah if I look at the credits of a lot songs I find a row of Korean names

When I look at the credits under MVs and on songs on Spotify I read a lot Korean names, one that pops up the most is Moon Kim. He is a former KPop-idol and used to be member of the band Royal Pirates. He produced a crap ton in the past few years, but there are also KPop-idols who produced for JPop-artists as like Lee Daehwi from AB6IX who wrote a song for Produce 101 Japan season 2, Hui of PENTAGON who wrote a song for the JPop-group JO1, Bang Chan of Stray Kids who wrote also a song for JO1, one of YG's producers called Millenium wrote a song for the JPop-artists NOA, a row of MV are credited by names of a lot different people who did the film-productions too. The MV "Blind" by the JPop-group Orbit for example was produced by the same guy who did the majority of the MVs from IZ*ONE, and so on.

And the names of so many other Koreans pop up everywhere from whole production teams to single people and more.

• Because korean company have more knowledge about MV and know how to do things in big

Because i watched some Jpop MV and most of the time their quality is very low when you compare to Kpop mv

Depends on what you're watching. If you only focus on 30+ big groups who shoot in 1 set or bands who focus on showing themself playing instruments than of cause it will be different from when you for example look at smaller groups who spend a lot time and money for their videos

Also some people choose what their MVs will look like rather than the company so if an artist says for example she wants to film herself walking around a street and than how she plays guitar, than its on her if the person watching thinks the MV was badly made and not on her company

• Just wondering, like what is it that makes Japanese people hire so many Korean producers and film teams for their songs and MVs nowadays?

My best guess is because of anime being produced in Japan.

I remember someone told me that his sister went to Japan and said "Anime, anime, anime!" LOL.

He also told me "Don't go somewhere because of only one thing." or something like that.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!