Do you think of your past as embarrassing or wholesome?

• it was legitimately fucking traumatic at some points, and i used to really struggle with PTSD. and it got better, much better over time.

That is so sad. I'm sorry to hear you're suffering from past things that made you so happy. I hope it gets better and even if you won't be able to move on I think life doesn't always stay stuck in a weird way tumblr_40bbfb76d5645b28c4e5486a04bf7389_9daf0649_500.gif

[INDENT]

Reveluv queen

[INDENT]Sigs are hard
    [INDENT][INDENT]That one bts anti[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

• im probably getting too personal but i dont necessarily cringe at my past or at my past-self but i absolutely hate the way my past has influenced me, i cant stand myself as a person most of the time right now and im embarrased at who i am, who i've become - and then i blame my past for it. i still believe my past-self was cuter and better than my present-self, i'd turn back time if i could.

• it was legitimately fucking traumatic at some points, and i used to really struggle with PTSD. and it got better kinda

youre so strong bb :lover3:

• im probably getting too personal but i dont necessarily cringe at my past or at my past-self but i absolutely hate the way my past has influenced me, i cant stand myself as a person most of the time right now and im embarrased at who i am, who i've become - and then i blame my past for it. i still believe my past-self was cuter and better than my present-self, i'd turn back time if i could.

Its all good it is kind of a personal question anyways

thats an intresting perspective, a lot people would like to be something completely new from who they were in the past, but you seem to have almost simply evolved from your personality and it ended up to something you didn't like. I hope you can find parts of yourself that you're proud of maybe not now but later, cus unfortunately we can't grab things from the past and move them forward no matter how much we try

[INDENT]

Reveluv queen

[INDENT]Sigs are hard
    [INDENT][INDENT]That one bts anti[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!