Girls Planet 999: Who do you think will join?

• Which trainees/idols do you think will join the show?

Imo, if they’re gonna get trainees from Japan then maybe we’ll see some akb members or at least past pd48 japanese contestants.

As for china I hope some of the girls from the famous survival shows in China audition.

And as for korea, personally I’d like to see the ex SM trainees audition. And maybe ex YG trainees.

I’d also like to see Lily M and Ahn Yuna participate if JYP allows it. :)

• i really hope lee juhyeon joins she dances really well and cube isn't doing anything with her shes been on the unit and dancing high but unfortunately didn't make it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i really hope lee juhyeon joins she dances really well and cube isn't doing anything with her shes been on the unit and dancing high but unfortunately didn't make it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember watching her on the Unit and she was really good. I hope both her and Chowon audition.

• I remember watching her on the Unit and she was really good. I hope both her and Chowon audition.

pleaseeee i miss chowon

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• praying for Liu Lingzi, Sharon Wang, Aria Jin, Song Xinran, Liu Nian, Su Ruiqi, Joyce Chu, Sun Zhenni

even posted few days back about few girls that can join, didn't realize then that Jenny Zeng is already 28 years old, she looks so young...

Sun Rui probably won't join she is 26 and just sold more than 1 milion of her EP in 1st day (digital) so she probably rich :D

I think from China - OACA, SNH48, TPG, TOV, Mountain Top, and Star Master might send their trainees

From Japan it will be AKB48 but won't be surprised if girls from one of 46 groups will also be in this

• praying for Liu Lingzi, Sharon Wang, Aria Jin, Song Xinran, Liu Nian, Su Ruiqi, Joyce Chu, Sun Zhenni

please make it happen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!