Why are people mad at girl groups doing big tours? First Twice now Mamamoo

• Interesting all three are hindi words and dil means indeed heart in hindi and murat means wish i don't know what raba called though

• Interesting all three are hindi words and dil means indeed heart in hindi and murat means wish i don't know what raba called though

The origin of those words is not in Hindi but farsi

India adopted vocabulary elements from farsi during Nader shah conquest of India.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean concerned. So many comments doubting they can sell out a 20K when Mamamoo always charts well in the US. If Ateez can sell out stadiums then why can’t Mamamoo sell out arenas?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Doubting if they can sell out when no they have not charted well in the US is something that can be brought up?

Ateez generally have a bigger fanbase so them selling out is not really similar to Mamamoo at all.

Ateez have a album at 3 on billboard meanwhile Mamamoo has never appeared on the main album chart.

• OP is likely referring to my comment yall, he isn't making up shit. Tho I just said that I doubt they can sell out, you could've just replied to my comment.

The thing is, I was talking from the experience with Dreamcatcher. They had to change the arena they booked to a smaller venue with their recent tour. And to be honest, I don't think Mamamoo is that much bigger than DC in US. In Korea sure, but not in the US. I'll be glad to be proved wrong. I wish nothing but more ggs touring the world. It is a win for everyone. :pepelove1:

• I just think they rushed tbh, they could've tested the theaters first and then look at the data on their hands, the amount of applications, how fast they sold out and etc.

For example Gidle NY venue was small but due to demand they changed it to a bigger one. RBW is setting Mamamoo up, whether it pays off or not we shall see.

• lol this is part of OP's trolling. He knows someone will point this out, which could get Moos on here to be all defensive and clap back, thus triggering another round of fanwars.

There is maybe 1 or 2 moos here

Targeting them like this is low blow

External Content www.youtube.com

• Mamamoo chart well in the US? Since when lmfao.

lol this is part of OP's trolling.

let’s not lie that mamamoo can’t chart multiple songs in billboard. even hwasa charts there

• let’s not lie that mamamoo can’t chart multiple songs in billboard. even hwasa charts there

Hot 100 bro, Hot 100 lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!