BTS ARMYs Expose Themselves For Listening To STRAY KIDS, NCT, EXO & More Groups, That They Actively Drag About Their Music, Plus Discredit

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Comments :

(most was NCT, SKZ, and EXO songs)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My thing is, I don't care if people listen to different groups.

Like I know you can be a ult of one group, but casually listen to others.

But the way ARMY be all the time dragging NCT and Stray Kids, saying their songs sound horrible, and sound like pots and pans....but yet they the main ones giving it streams.. :boompepe:

Even with EXO.

Me personally, i never denied them having good songs, cuz i know they have bops.

But ARMY always said their songs sound flop, mid, and out of touch..but as we see they bopping to it EVEYRDAY.

I just don't like contradiction and fakeness.

Then these the same people in the fandom, talking about "you should only be listening to BTS and that's it", while the whole time, they listening to these "pots and pans" songs- as they call it :pepe-clown-gear:

• these are not the same people.

there are a lot of army on twitter.

• doesnt matter.

majority ARMY still hypocrites.

they'll swear up and down that BTS is the only group they like, and trash talk every other group, especially Stray Kids and EXO, talking about pots and pans...but then be streaming tf out them "wack ass" songs :pepe-narrow-eyes:

If majority of ARMY stream SKZ or Exo songs, you would see the difference in stream numbers and monthly listeners. Be logical dude.

• Don't trust an ARMY who says they don't listen to other artists apart from BTS. And don't trust an ARMY who says they have been a btspopper since 2013. They don't exist.

The best ARMY is the one that listen and appreciates other songs. Because BTS themselves love to suggest songs and musical acts. I’d side eye those who just listen to BTS because how can you honestly say BTS is the best if you don’t check out other acts?

• lol but not me being a ARMY but also being a fan of others

altho BTS will always be 1st (consult my spotify stats & all my albums bought) its cool if there are 2nds & 3rds

and not me being an ARMY but also going to go see Stray Kids next week cause I AM A STAY TOO & IT IS OKAY IF YOU LISTEN TO MORE THAN ONE GROUP

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!