Is Fromis9 about to get the gfriend treatment?

• People think all the signs are there

Gfriend was planning activities and albums for their 7th anniversary and were suddenly told they are fired.

Seems like same fate waiting for fromis9 and their fans are freaking out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Exact same thing Pledis did to Pristin too... I don't like this at all

Idk why peldis has female trainees

You gotta hate yourself to debut under them as a gg at this point

Even small no name companies might give you a better chance. Peldis can have a golden goose and they will twist its neck.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I pray not

I hoped that the lack of posts on social media was due to that infamous stream in which Chaeyoung was doing live and some idiots in comments started to write that Jiheon should die - the stream happened 2 months ago.

then we had some vlogs of girls, this one from Jisun was released month ago

also teaser of variety show was released on 4th march which means they at least filmed something then and it seems oveall they were filming in one big home/guest house/rental house

since then you had behind of Hanteo music awards and 2 episodes of variety show uploaded on youtube

Jiwon birthday congratulation photos and graphics were posted like yesterday

• Then why tf did they let them renew!?

Pledis is trash, and Seventeen seems to be the only good thing that came out of that company's management.

Did they really renew or just transferred their contract to a new label?

• That's even worse.

Why have them sign a new contract if they were gonna disband them anyway? :skull::pepe-life-support:

They might not straight up disband them like gfriend since they got some heat for that

They might just keep reducing their activities more and more to obscurity

• Didn't they just renew their contracts last year? I don't think they will disband in a year after they do this. I think they have a contract of at least 3 years and 3 years is a good chance for a group like them to improve. If they can't do that, I think it's normal for them to disband.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!