There's never been a cooler girl group than 2010 f(x)

• I love the punk rock styling of this era.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yes drew b f(x) really changed kpop. so talented and great music. really great group. they deserve every award. no kpop group today could go what they did because they all suck. thank you f(x). just so real. so amazing. love my queens forever, except amber.

Amber is excluded because?

• Amber is excluded because?

External Content www.youtube.com

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• External Content www.youtube.com

Amber is far from perfect. She's made mistakes like all humans do. Is there no such thing as forgiveness anymore?

• Amber is far from perfect. She's made mistakes like all humans do. Is there no such thing as forgiveness anymore?

forgiveness is a false construct given to us by evil people. no forgiveness for her. no forgiveness. love her though. wish good upon her. because we all need love. be positive and nice. thank you.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• pity about storm!!!

Storm members are gonna be 40 years old by time I get them to debut.

• nope

Who you got so I can say nope?

• I love the punk rock styling of this era.

^^^^^^ punk rock styling????

you been watching too much Disney to think that is punk rock styling

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• ^^^^^^ punk rock styling????

you been watching too much Disney to think that is punk rock styling

f(x) is NOT the Disney version of punk rock!!!!!

• I didn't create a flop thread to care about your input, you did tho and "nope" was mine, enjoy :))

Lol ease up I'm just curious. Forums are about discussion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!