NING NING VS SULLYOON

• Doesn't sound bad, but I don't think the videos you posted did her justice vocally.

I went into this thinking Ning Ning was the better vocalist, but listening to the videos you posted makes me 2nd guess myself.

I'll have to listen to Winter live because now I'm wondering why Ning Ning is the main vocal and not Winter.

So more videos of Ningning singing. I think that she is better than Winter and Sullyoon though I love them both as singers.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• So more videos of Ningning singing. I think that she is better than Winter and Sullyoon though I love them both as singers.

Oh, okay. Yeah, she definitely has a better range than Sullyoon and better support. She makes hitting those higher notes seem effortless.

I prefer Sullyoon's vocal color and lower register sonically, but as far as being a vocalist overall (technique, support, range), Ning Ning seems to be better.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• How did listening to Sullyeon sing made you think of Ningning? What a weird obsession. I would understand if you heard a song Ningning sang before and made the comparison or compared Ningning with Lily or Haewon.

It’s entirely your opinion to like one voice more than the other (I also like Sullyeon’s) but technically ie objectively she isn’t.

Off Topic:

The Ningning underrating in this thread is why SM should promote aespa’s vocals more. Like do more serious covers in singing shows/videos with clear audio like this to remind gold fish Kpop fans that they can sing. Also it’s funny aespa is ridiculed for not singing live in comparison threads like these yet the videos of aespa that MYs use to compare are raw unedited videos like RAW behind the scenes recording, raw radio singing, and singing in interviews.

External Content youtu.be

lt64IYu.gif

• no actually there re ton vocal coachs said lily is better than ningning.

Ningnin is still nasal vocalist and can't support C5 all time...

Being able to sing higher notes does not make you a better singer. Pavarotti would be a below average singer if that was the case. Lily just is loud, which is great if the microphone system ever dies, but otherwise is very 1 dimensional.

• Being able to sing higher notes does not make you a better singer. Pavarotti would be a below average singer if that was the case. Lily just is loud, which is great if the microphone system ever dies, but otherwise is very 1 dimensional.

delusional she isn’t just loud

External Content youtu.be

• Being able to sing higher notes does not make you a better singer. Pavarotti would be a below average singer if that was the case. Lily just is loud, which is great if the microphone system ever dies, but otherwise is very 1 dimensional.

You're wrong. She isn't one dimensional and not just loud...lol...go look at the reviews from vocal coaches. She is the best 4th gen gg vocalist.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!