Jennie $5M house from her vlog

• I think that's her mum's house. I remember seeing the bed since BP's first year when all the girls still had to stay in the dorm.

I don't doubt Jennie has more than enough money to buy her own place, but it's nice she's staying with her mum. She didn't get to spend a lot of time with her mum when she was a child-teen, and probably will not stay together when she's married/has a family on her own.

• I think that's her mum's house. I remember seeing the bed since BP's first year when all the girls still had to stay in the dorm.

I don't doubt Jennie has more than enough money to buy her own place, but it's nice she's staying with her mum. She didn't get to spend a lot of time with her mum when she was a child-teen, and probably will not stay together when she's married/has a family on her own.

Its her/her mom’s new house, the bed is not the same.

• lol when it comes to delusions, Blinks are world champs. It has been clear for years that BP didnt live together, they havent done a Vlive as a foursome in their dorm since what, 2017? 2018?

They did last year tho. Only 3 were there doing v-live on the sofa, the pinks said lisa was sleeping at that time.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• People need to realize 80% of big 3 idols these days come from Rich families, even before debut. Idol trainees go into being a trainee already have spent thousands on dance/singer/w.e lessons

• So thats Jennie own apartment?

• So thats Jennie own apartment?

No, it's her mom's house. Jennie is an only child and has lived away from home when she was young so I don't see her living alone until she maybe gets in a serious relationship someday. She is also very close to her mom and the house is way too big for her alone. Her mom/parents are rich so they can afford to live there with their own personal money.

• yeah i think it's her new house because the bed looks slightly different, she probs used to live at her mom's house then she moved here

She moved together with her mom, the new house is too big for her to stay there alone. Her mom is also everything to her so I don't see her living on her own for now.

• Yeah idk about that but Lisa might be even more loaded with all the cf's she's had (especially the ones in China ). And i don't think their parents would buy them million dollar apartments when they make so much money, touring, the album, cf's etc. It always been know yg artist are rich rich cos they are paid well compared to others, and bp is their biggest act now + i've never seen a yg artist with this many cf deals except for G dragon (group and solo) so i believe they can all afford places like this. (on their own, how much their parents make doesn't matter)

It's true that they all 4 are millionaires already but they started making that much in 2019 - 2020 because that's when they had their first world tour and a full released a full album, obviously that's where their biggest income came from so far.

Modeling pays well but I don't think they are making millions from it especially if they don't design whatever they are modeling. The most that each member gets is likely not more than 300K for an endorsement except for Lisa in China. Lisa is easily the richest and she doesn't own a 6-7 million dollar home so that should tell one how rich Black Pink is.

And there are costs and a take for the company.

I think all successful and still active senior idols are richer than black pink even when some still can't afford 6-7 million dollar homes.

Jennie can afford a million dollar home but I don't think she's made that much already.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree I don't think they are there yet to aford 6-7 million dollar homes yet but on their way!

• Wow, looks great! It is so minimalistic. You know, I'm a designer and I can give you some tips. If you want to make your interior design more unique, I recommend you add some bright colors. You can find any green, blue, pink, or yellow accessories and add them to the concept. You can look for such design solutions on Pinterest. I am sure you will be inspired after you see them. Also, pay attention to the DorisLeslieBlau gallery in New York https://www.dorisleslieblau.com/ with lots of modern rugs. Moreover, they have unique antique rugs. But I do not think they suit your style. Anyway, I friendly advice to check all their items.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!