How irresponsible are you ?

• Think of it, how often do you just say "fuck it" and don't do it

• skipping apointments
    • skipping sleeping
    • skipping chores
    • dosn't cook but eat junkfood or candy instead
    • don't shower
    • wearing the same clothes for some days in a row
    • giving a damn for literally everything and anything who tries to tell you to get your life together
    • ignoring messages
    • ignoring importaint papers and letters
    • telling friends and family you just give no Fs to be with them
    • spending too much money on things you don't need
    • caring more for yourself than the people around you

... you know what I mean

On a scale of 1 to 10 how irresponsible do you think are you?

I give myself a 5/10 because yes some people could rank me higher but I give myself only a 5/10 cause I have autism and therefore don't like to be with other humans and do my chores whenever I feel like it and other things, so do not just randomly asume I was just a lazy adult bruh

Also I love being alone in my apartment cause that means I have freedom to do and not do whatever I want

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't do any of that stuff. I am responsible, reliable and dependable.

So when your mom says you need to do 10 chores in the next 20 minutes, learn for school 4 hours a day and go to bed at 8pm each day you would do that or what?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i think the OP is talking more about regarding yourself in how you moderate yourself and not how if you listen what your mother tell you to do.

• I feel like I'm a 6 out of 10. I am productive at work but I still barely cook and clean. I also have to try really hard not to spend my money on dumb sh*t.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• im a 4/10

i cant stop ordering food

i leave dishes to long

lazy to shower

i put off things to the last minute

and yes spending sh*t on things

• So when your mom says you need to do 10 chores in the next 20 minutes, learn for school 4 hours a day and go to bed at 8pm each day you would do that or what?

Well, first of all, my mother is no longer here. I am a grown adult, not a child and I've been out of school for 37 years. Lol! Even when I was a kid I did do those things. I was vigilant. I can tell I don't have much interaction with you obviously. Just saying there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!