Is Bahiyyih the most unfortunate idol?

• Voted first in 115 countries in Girls Planet (while the winner Chaehyun is only voted first in 1 country Korea), constantly going viral at debut 100K likes on Twitter, yet Mnet gives her no lines in songs and the group keeps getting flopper. She could have become an it girl easily with the right group.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Voted first in 115 countries in Girls Planet (while the winner Chaehyun is only voted first in 1 country Korea), constantly going viral at debut 100K likes on Twitter, yet Mnet gives her no lines in songs and the group keeps getting flopper. She could have become an it girl easily with the right group.

Don't worry, her agency will put her in weeekly when Kep1er is done.

• External Content twitter.com

Congrats on your graduation

• The thing about Bahi and every other Produce groups, rank rarely plays a role in line distribution.

I'm not familiar with I.O.I/Wanna One so I'll talk about IZ*ONE and Kep1er

From IZ*ONE itself, Sakura who was rank 2, gets very little lines. Nako who is 6th, gets very little lines compared to other members below her. What I can say is that final ranking of the group is not a fair representation on how lines are distributed.

And I suppose the same could be said for Kep1er.

Regardless, since this is a temporary group, one of the important things is what is it going to be like after Kep1er disband. You see Chaewon who was rank 11th thriving in LSFM, Sakura who got very little lines thriving as well. Wonyoung/Yujin, don't need say they are doing very well in IVE. Other IZ*ONE members are doing fairly well (compared to many other solo acts) actually by themselves.

What matters for Bahi is after Kep1er, which company is she going to join if she were to continue the idol life.

A lot of the ruckus tbh is created by a lot of toxic Bahi stans

• I think she is very lucky cuz she had her brother's popularity in gp999 especially compare to other girls and people who disagree are really blind. I mean did you all see her in gp999? She didn't have much screentime, very reserved, never volunteer to become a leader, main vocal or main rapper in any challenges. She just never in the position to really stand out or make herself stand out in that competition. So, she's very lucky because if she's not Huening, I don't think people will noticed her back then.

• MNet is eating own ass for stupid voting system and ideas

External Content www.youtube.com

• Why can't any bahiyyih thread go on without some people shading and dragging her for no reason as if she didn't have any talent at all. Did she kill someone dear to you all?

• Why can't any bahiyyih thread go on without some people shading and dragging her for no reason as if she didn't have any talent at all. Did she kill someone dear to you all?

Her crime is existing in the group when they didn't want her to, lol. She didn't even put herself in there - literally her FANS voted for her and the PRODUCERS put her in. Yet they wanna hold her responsible and drag her through the mud... for what? It's pathetic.

• Her crime is existing in the group when they didn't want her to, lol. She didn't even put herself in there - literally her FANS voted for her and the PRODUCERS put her in. Yet they wanna hold her responsible and drag her through the mud... for what? It's pathetic.

Imagine hating someone for literally existing just because she got votes in a survival show, has fans, has the huening name!!! Bunch of hypocrites that will go all out and call everyone toxic when it comes to their faves.

No one actually shading her in this thread when people actually talk about facts. No one said she's talentless. She do have talents but we never saw it through gp999, I mean if it's not because of her brother, she will be gone since first elimination and it's straight facts. This thread is really opposite for what happen to her because she's actually very lucky than being unlucky to already secured place for herself in this industry and making good amount of money.

• No one actually shading her in this thread when people actually talk about facts. No one said she's talentless. She do have talents but we never saw it through gp999, I mean if it's not because of her brother, she will be gone since first elimination and it's straight facts. This thread is really opposite for what happen to her because she's actually very lucky than being unlucky to already secured place for herself in this industry and making good amount of money.

no it's not facts because i can play that 'if' game too:

"if she has more screen time, she would have more fans"

"if she's more of Korean-type beauty, she would have more fans"

"if x girl gets less screen time, she wouldn't be voted in the group"

"if x girl didn't get evil edited, she would have been in the line-up"

and so on

at the end of the day, it's a popularity show, accept it or not. She won fair and square like the rest of the girls based on circumstances/opportunities given. that's facts. all these 'if' and 'what could have been' aren't facts, just alternative scenarios you think would have happened in your narrow view point.

• No one actually shading her in this thread when people actually talk about facts. No one said she's talentless. She do have talents but we never saw it through gp999, I mean if it's not because of her brother, she will be gone since first elimination and it's straight facts. This thread is really opposite for what happen to her because she's actually very lucky than being unlucky to already secured place for herself in this industry and making good amount of money.

as if people won't went ballistic if what they said here would be said about their favs.

• well...Kepler isn't popular group even when she get decent lines(13 s)...xiaoting cbar bought many albums for Kep1er no bahiyyh fanbase...they re just kids teenagers and taken stans lol ..thanks moa(her big brother aka txt huening kai)

Her stage presence is fade...even in Western she can't get roles in a movie..she have no personality...

She will never being it girl..no hate...i hope she can improved much after disband Kepler

• I don't see anything special in her. She's just another idol and her voice is basic.

Her stage presence did improve a lot, but still isn't better than other idols. Considering that she's actually in a good position and not everyone can be an it girl

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!