I hope NiziU when they debut in Korea, they won't face the same hate bandwagon from knetz like XG does....

• I want to see them in Korea, but scared of the racism they will face because they are japanese like XG. Can they be safe since they are under the JYP umbrella?

• I think they will face some backlash from xenophobes, but I think XG's situation has more to do with their CEOs comments and remarks versus XG themselves.

NiziU also has the benefit of being with JYPE, so they'll get some shielding from company stans that XG doesn't have.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They might. I remember that Koreans already complained that Ruma's great grandfather company was making uniforms for Japanese army.

You know how it is with history etc...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not a good idea. What is the point anyway? Korea is such a tiny market. Splitting $10M with 30 other groups.

They are better off trying to expand elsewhere.

• They might. I remember that Koreans already complained that Ruma's great grandfather company was making uniforms for Japanese army.

You know how it is with history etc...

I expect right wings knetz to take up that issue again when they debut. But still my hope is that only that small group and not korean Kpop fans who seems to take issue with XG. Even some korean youtubers are now after them </3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Or let see the double standard korean give to them just because they are from jyp while hate xg because they are from nugu company

They already did get hate. Guess you missed it. It happened in 2020.

Had someone faked a twitter account to try and drive hate to the group.

Had a faked accusation of one person being fired for leaking.

Had an accusation of being a descendant of a war criminal.

Hate against their vocals (well some of them. Their main vocalists no)

Hate against their dancing.

JYPE called a traitor to Korea for giving away "KPOP SECRETS"

All before they even debuted. In Japan. From some Korean.

So. your late.

• nah korean is hypocrite, see how they said the girls is good or blah3 just because they are from jyp. Mark my words

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!