THEE Nile Rodgers working with LSRFM. Retro comeback incoming?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you’re new to him, you’ll know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

FearnotTaglist

• oh I'm excitedddddddddd

• Super excited too. Among his recent works, I liked his collab with Lady Gaga for "I Want Your Love"

External Content www.youtube.com

• Only know Material Girl but that's obviously a ginormous megahit of the 80s. I just listened to Beautiful Ghosts and i effing LOVE this. But i dont think Niles did much for this song, this was written by Taylor and massive Broadway legend Andrew Lloyd Weber.

I would LOVE a retro comeback. I think BangPD might have made a mistake with Impurities though, that song is so good it shoulda been the title track for this upcoming comeback. It deserves all the accolades that Dorito is getting tbh, i mean you know how i love my Kpop with heavy EDM, GG raps, beat drops, etc, but even someone like me fell completely in love with the song (the choreo definitely helped of course).

• GET LUCKY WAS A FLIPPING BOP AND WAS THE TYPE OF MUSIC THAT I ALWAYS LISTENED TO GROWING UP! :omgr:
    I NEED THIS NOW :waterr::pepe-firing::pepe-cut:

MY 2 worlds colliding :lover1: I need more of this in kpop

( Please 2023 revive this era of sounds in kpop! :pepe-pray: )

• Only know Material Girl but that's obviously a ginormous megahit of the 80s. I just listened to Beautiful Ghosts and i effing LOVE this. But i dont think Niles did much for this song, this was written by Taylor and massive Broadway legend Andrew Lloyd Weber.

I would LOVE a retro comeback. I think BangPD might have made a mistake with Impurities though, that song is so good it shoulda been the title track for this upcoming comeback. It deserves all the accolades that Dorito is getting tbh, i mean you know how i love my Kpop with heavy EDM, GG raps, beat drops, etc, but even someone like me fell completely in love with the song (the choreo definitely helped of course).

Impurities is a Bang PD song? So that's why I like it so much ^^ I also agree it should have been the TT and it hasn't been given the attention it deserves (that MV was GORGEOUS though). Also explains why LOVESONG is my favourite TXT song (which they haven't topped yet).

Anyway I'm excited for this comeback since I LOVE retro stuff (2020's few redeeming qualities was retro all over kpop). But I also wish they worked more with in house producers or at least local producers. I've had the same gripe with BTS for that too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!