Akorn taxation calculator for non allkill people(taxation halted)

• EDIT: taxation got halted

So now once we have 5% akorn taxation every month I think it is good to have a spreadsheet on how much akorns you need if you wanna sustain a certain amount of akorns for badge events. Usually, an event badge requires around 1000 akorns?

If you wanna sustain 1000 akorns you need to earn 50 akorns every month which is around 1,666 akorns every day, so around 2 posts or one thread every day

This is the amount akorns getting reduced, if you take hiatus

Amount akorns you lost every month

month - akorns lost

1. 5%

2. 9,75%

3. 14,26%

4. 18,55%

5. 22,62%

6. 26,49%

7. 30,16%

8. 33,66%

9. 36,98%

10. 40,13%

11. 43,12%

12. 45,96%

Amount akorns you need to sustain 1000 akorns if you take hiatus

month - Akorns needed

1. 1053

2. 1109

3. 1167

4. 1228

5. 1292

6. 1361

7. 1432

8. 1508

9. 1587

10. 1671

11. 1759

12. 1851

If you wanna take one year hiatus while sustaining 1000 akorns, you need 1851 akorns.

c4tj5c1.png

Edited 3 times, last by kirishiki ().

• Anyways guys I propose a better alternative

You can keep your akorns with me. Only need to incur the 1 time transfer fee of 50 akorns (your transfer to me), and mt 50 akorns (my transfer to you).

I can safeguard your akorns using my ALLKILL and only apply only a 5% ONE TIME TAX instead of the monthly 5% tax that AKP apply on you. That way you save a huge amount of tax by just paying me a 1 time fee per transfer

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

If you follow me that tax gets reduced to 4% and if you stream Day6 it gets reduced to 3%

• Unless you steal our akorns ;judgingpepe:

• You will be the second selfmate, a walking bank account ^^^^

• Akorns getting taxed now, wth? :skull:

For me, it's not that serious lol.

If a badge event comes up and can't afford to get the badge for whatever reason, then whatever.

This is getting a little too complicated. Badges don't pay my bills so the amount of effort I put into figuring this out will reflect that.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah, that's a good approach. I'm just gonna no worry about it. If i know something is gonna get a badge ahead of time, i might try to farm but otherwise *shrug*. It's only pixels. I have plenty of pretty badges already.

• TLDR - I should be spending my akorns huh?

• Wait, wait someone check my math.

So, we're getting taxed 5% on the TOTAL in our accounts, right? So, that would make this a geometric progression. I wonder if we have really thought through what this would mean for users trying to save akorns for badges.

Say you start off with 500 akorns this month and you want to save up enough for a 1000-akorn LE for a cb that you think will happen in the fall. In the old system, if you posted 100 times each month, it would take you 5 months to get to 1000 akorns. In this taxed system, it would take you 8 months to get to your goal. Not ideal, but not terrible.

However, say you start off with 1000 akorns and your goal is 2000, because you know that the LE badge will come with extras or you want a member badge or two. In the old system, you could reach your goal in 10 months by posting 100 times each month. In the taxed system, it would take you OVER 7 YEARS!

If you increased your activity by 5% and did 105 posts a month, it would "only" take you 3+ years.

Good luck y'all.

• Depending on whether they round up or down for partial akorns, it may not actually be possible to reach 2k by posting 100 times per month. By the time you get to 1,896 akorns, it takes an entire year to gain a single extra akorn, and that's with no rounding.

Even if you can get to 2k, you'll never get higher, as the monthly tax for 2k akorns is 100 akorns.

• Depending on whether they round up or down for partial akorns, it may not actually be possible to reach 2k by posting 100 times per month. By the time you get to 1,896 akorns, it takes an entire year to gain a single extra akorn, and that's with no rounding.

Even if you can get to 2k, you'll never get higher, as the monthly tax for 2k akorns is 100 akorns.

Oh good point. I was just rounding. Dang. So unless you post like a beast, you likely would never be able to afford extras with your LE.

Remember when Kai had like 7 variations of his LE? RIP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!