BLACKPINK being hated for being "models"

• was just another sick excuse to hate on them, nothing more as now we can see all kpop fans praising their faves for their brand deals, but even now BP, the main event, is being used to explain why x or y deserve the praise while BP don't :pepe-just-smile:

BP are hated for everything they do, their brand deals being called their "main job" by antis doesn't make it a drag, it just makes it a super successful deal as BP owned the fashion side of kpop bc yes, they are so impactful that you'll see BP everywhere with their brands. This means SUCCESS.

Unfortunately YGE didn't support BP music career enough and some know why, but still act like shit just to discredit their dedication for music or their whole career like why do you care so much? You aren't a fan, you just live to talk bad about them, what is your fave doing so wrong that you are focusing on BP so much? Go enjoy whatever you are getting from your fave and end. Stop acting like an obsessed ex. This isn't about a specific fandom. This is about users here that hate BP so much that even when talking about their faves they have to bring up BP like stop, weirdos.

Anyways, BP are the queens and antis are the shit.

That's it. Let my girls live in peace, nobody needs to know how obsessed some are. Just be happy with your faves and be happy with yourself.

• Not you being your typical shady self now that BTS/ARMY have triggered you in making this thread. :pepe-joy:

Here's the thing though, BTS gave up 10 years of their own careers pumping out over 230 songs (not including instruments/remixes) and focused on being musicians first. They chose BTS over everything else. And they still have a drive and passion for music as they keep stating they want to make music for a very long time. Their solo era is now reaping all the SIDE gigs they individually declined since 2017/when they blew up. It is a SIDE gig because they are still pumping out albums each with 10 songs/giving their fans free songs every other month. It's doesn't compromise them or make them lazy at their main job of being musicians as they're still performing like rookies with the rookie mentality and passion. This also isn't brand new when BTS the brand had the most CFs before they started promoting solo. (Only BT21 has more)

Watch how you'll try and say this isn't about ARMY after posting in a thread made by a troll. :pepe-joy:

• well we do all hate antis

here's another example:

bts was mocked for not having them so if I find satisfaction in bts getting brand deals it's because it's funny to see the reactions of the antis who thought they were not the "chosen" ones

turns out they didnt need to be the "chosen" ones because they're the ones out there choosing ones ^^

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Only in kpop, you see fans and antis make so much noise for endorsement deals. Both sides care way too much. I wil never get what's so great about it?

Ngl, kpop fans making such a big deal out of an idol attending a mere fashion show is pretty annoying.

The fact that most iconic LV photo of all time is not any fashion show or power photo of such. It's just a 35 yr dude playing chess with a 37 yr dude. And as their fan, i can guarantee you most of their fans don't even know that they are affiliated with LV. That's how irrelevant it

Edited once, last by Amsuej66 ().

• Not you being your typical shady self now that BTS/ARMY have triggered you in making this thread. :pepe-joy:

Here's the thing though, BTS gave up 10 years of their own careers pumping out over 230 songs (not including instruments/remixes) and focused on being musicians first. They chose BTS over everything else. And they still have a drive and passion for music as they keep stating they want to make music for a very long time. Their solo era is now reaping all the SIDE gigs they individually declined since 2017/when they blew up. It is a SIDE gig because they are still pumping out albums each with 10 songs/giving their fans free songs every other month. It's doesn't compromise them or make them lazy at their main job of being musicians as they're still performing like rookies with the rookie mentality and passion. This also isn't brand new when BTS the brand had the most CFs before they started promoting solo. (Only BT21 has more)

Watch how you'll try and say this isn't about ARMY after posting in a thread made by a troll. :pepe-joy:

Nugu, you are trash and I said it many times, go sleep and shower. You stink.

• It was always a stupid thing to criticize a group like BLACKPINK for. Those "models" have broken records, have the best selling kpop gg album, and are currently on the biggest gg tour.

I understand if they started out as "influencers" who made unpopular music on the side. But idols getting cfs has always been part of the industry. How sparse their discography is doesn't matter for anybody else but the fans. If anything, it speaks highly of how much their fanbase, and the public, likes them and their music that companies believe that strongly in the BP brand.

• well we do all hate antis

here's another example:

bts was mocked for not having them so if I find satisfaction in bts getting brand deals it's because it's funny to see the reactions of the antis who thought they were not the "chosen" ones

turns out they didnt need to be the "chosen" ones because they're the ones out there choosing ones ^^

I understand you and i never understood why people thought BTS were lacking "deals". They are huge and tbh I'm curious on how they'll manage their solo careers.

• It was always a stupid thing to criticize a group like BLACKPINK for. Those "models" have broken records, have the best selling kpop gg album, and are currently on the biggest gg tour.

I understand if they started out as "influencers" who made unpopular music on the side. But idols getting cfs has always been part of the industry. How sparse their discography is doesn't matter for anybody else but the fans. If anything, it speaks highly of how much their fanbase, and the public, likes them and their music that companies believe that strongly in the BP brand.

Amen!

• And releasing music too but it seems they have forgotten.

You will never see a interview with BP saying this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But they will keep their fans posted on all influencer like events with influencer friends for the foreseeable future.

• You will never see a interview with BP saying this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But they will keep their fans posted on all influencer like events with influencer friends for the foreseeable future.

Not you keeping track of everything BP does kkkkk obsessed, go shower!! You stink!!!

And they said already that they want to be BP forever bla bla bla kkkkkk

Nice essay

Anyways BP pave the way for all ba titles, made it a trend and made hybe want that for their idols

Enjoy :hype-cutie:

• You will never see a interview with BP saying this.

They have talked about their music, influencing people, your preparations, etc. Rosé even had a freaking discussion with THE Baz Luhrmann. There's the Rolling Stone cover interviews. Zach Sang, SiriusXM, etc.

How ignorant. You don't consume their content so you are indirectly implying that BlackPink cannot discuss things of substance. It's called ignorance and misogyny or internalized misogyny depending on your sex.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

External Content www.youtube.com

• I understand you and i never understood why people thought BTS were lacking "deals". They are huge and tbh I'm curious on how they'll manage their solo careers.

Right now, they're just rushing to release music in 2023 so that they can comeback in 2025. But it's still early to tell what other plans they have for this year to see how BH will manage their solo careers.

Not you getting triggered enough to write essays and come back for more. Show us more of this ugliness inside you juseyo. It's entertaining to see people accuse others of getting triggered when they are losing it too.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• isn't that a management issue? i can't blame bp for that

People are not reasonable enough to think this. Brains are lacking in the KPop sphere, I fear.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• Hate the company for not giving them music every year. Why the artist? Every artist dream to expand their brand to fullest and these girls appealed to worldwide audience and set new fashion standards for kpop artists. I remember aishwarya rai got so much hate by many people when she went to hollywood.

Asian women getting worldwide popularity will always burn people. Atleast bp are talented.😇 I would've issues if artist was untalented 😆

• I'm just here for my :akorns: because there's a 5% monthly akorns tax

I'm lost if I'm ALLKILL do I still get taxed? The main post changed the title and got locked so I'm not sure now

You have tax here? And all you get are stale recycled topics?

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• Right now, they're just rushing to release music in 2023 so that they can comeback in 2025. But it's still early to tell what other plans they have for this year to see how BH will manage their solo careers.

Tbh I wanted a debut with good promo bc they have the talent and fans support to do it. For now i think their solo management is lacking a lot, but idk if this is their decision so I'll just say that I think it could have been more and made more.

• Right???

I deserve better I'M A PAYING CITIZEN

I'm only lurking once in a while so things like these shock me. Tax and payment for sending akorns to other people.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• Hate the company for not giving them music every year. Why the artist? Every artist dream to expand their brand to fullest and these girls appealed to worldwide audience and set new fashion standards for kpop artists. I remember aishwarya rai got so much hate by many people when she went to hollywood.

Asian women getting worldwide popularity will always burn people. Atleast bp are talented.😇 I would've issues if artist was untalented 😆

Going by some people's logic, as long as a music act releases a lot of music, doesn't matter if they're awful and unpopular, just a lot, then it's okay to get cfs. Doesn't matter if the music act themselves aren't popular, just have a lot of songs in your discography and that justifies cfs. I mean, we all know how much brands love losing money.

• if you are a model for 95% of time but Idol for 5% of time then it kind of well

does it make sense?

I think this is the logic behind those who were hating on it

• This thread contains 29 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!