[BTS CONTENT] Is BigHit/Hybe trying to reel back BTS brand being bigger than the company AKP ARMY??

• What are your thoughts AKP ARMY?

Mine are very clear if you've seen even one thread I've made since BigHit turned into Frankenstein.

What more do I need to say?

Jimin Talk Jimin Talking GIF - Jimin Talk Jimin Talking Jimin Explaining -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS CONTENT] Is BigHit/Hybe trying to reel back BTS brand being bigger than the company??” to “[BTS CONTENT] Is BigHit/Hybe trying to reel back BTS brand being bigger than the company AKP ARMY??”.
  • I doubt they care about wanting to have a bigger brand than BTS when they mediaplay with BTS name whiles promoting their other groups especially in Japan where they have made billboards about other groups being “BTS little siblings…”

The only thing Hybe cares about is trying to pretend that BTS can’t make or break the company and they are doing that by intentionally limiting their potential in terms of success

• BTS is bigger than Big Hit

but nowadays thanks to Seventeen, Le Sserafim and NewJeans you kind of cannot say the same thing about HYBE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I doubt they care about wanting to have a bigger brand than BTS when they mediaplay with BTS name whiles promoting their other groups especially in Japan where they have made billboards about other groups being “BTS little siblings…”

Literally this. ARMY is stanning HYBE groups regardless so I don't think it matters. Whether HYBE is the bigger brand or BTS, the effects are still the same. Company Stans.

• I don't think Hybe cares about that. They do care about being overly reliant on BTS financially because it spooks investors. Rather than reel in BTS, they're capitalizing however they can while also pushing their other groups to become bigger contributors financially.

• HYBE will never be bigger than the big 3 because HYBE will always be overshadowed by BTS. No matter how hard HYBE tries to downplay BTS. The proof is in how every single publication about HYBE ALWAYS mentions BTS. It's always HYBE, label/home of BTS. HYBE would never have existed without BTS. HYBE stans should realize this.

• HYBE will never be bigger than the big 3 because HYBE will always be overshadowed by BTS. No matter how hard HYBE tries to downplay BTS. The proof is in how every single publication about HYBE ALWAYS mentions BTS. It's always HYBE, label/home of BTS. HYBE would never have existed without BTS. HYBE stans should realize this.

This. And the way they're moving gives no hope for the rest of BTS members solo this year.

• IMO, Hybe is all about diversification and always has been. I wouldn't go so far as to say that they are knowingly sabotaging BTS, but I do believe that they are focused on pushing their other diversified "brands" so that they can ease their reliance on BTS as the sole huge brand. The market is demanding this as BTS has announce their non-hiatus and Hybe of course wants to stay afloat.

2c0e5dad33f5ceac22a7bec3286f6a1922b32d13.gif

Edited once, last by Ves ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!