New Jeans vs Baby Monster vs Ive

• New jeans

131764_148298_2950.jpeg

Pros:

They are part of the big 4.

They are popular in Korea.

Their songs have a nice melody/beat and are easy to listen to.

Cons:

They are struggling with reaching popularity in the international market. Although this is debatable since one of their songs is doing well in the international market.

Their main appeal is ''young girls next door'' but since so many young groups are debuting now there is a chance NJ may lose their main appeal.

IVE

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Pros:

They have Wonyoung in the group who is considered the popular it-girl.

They have contemporary concepts.

Cons:

Since Wonyoung is the only popular and well-known one in the group if she gets into a scandal or loses popularity then the whole group will suffer too.

Not a part of the big4, they don't have the big 4 privilege.

Many of their songs are either hits or misses, meaning some flop and some are hits.

Baby Monster

Xh8aEpKFGO4OqJ7WEBXkVLo08sBuheUy5v-6_z-PydTBgyK13jiP2cCXwoT2LV1Q8cOWABgrCBqrKDJmbKbIiQgNV4l7A0WgK4J-pjjNoe2PEnzL=w960-rj-nu-e365

Pros:

They are from the big 4.

There is alot of anticipation and hype surrounding their debut,

Cons:

They haven't debuted yet so we don't know what type of music they will make, if they make the same type of noise music as nmixx then they will flop.

There is alot of pressure put on them to be as good as blackpink or better and if they don't achieve that level then they're going to get dragged.

YG rarely promotes or gives comebacks to their groups, so if Baby monster also gets that same treatment then there is a high chance they will flop.

Who do you think will be the 4th gen IT-GIRL-GROUP ?

• NJ is doing fine internationally

baemon hasn’t debuted yet so it’s pointless to predict their career

I don’t understand the If every time people talks about IVE it’s to say If Wonyoung will get a scandal they will over so it’s based on assumptions and not actual facts.

every group that has a member thats more popular than the group they are in will have a group that suffers if something happens to that member, So this wasn't a isolated insult at Ive. Astro is in the same situation as IVE and they are a boygroup.

I think alot of people are curious who will be the next gen it girl group.

For 2nd gen it was SNSD, 3rd was Blackpink....so im wondering who will be for 4th gen.

• Cons:

They are struggling with reaching popularity in the international market.

Their main appeal is ''young girls next door'' but since so many young groups are debuting now there is a chance NJ may lose their main appeal.

No

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There’s more but I’ve proved my point

• didn't new jeans literally just reach new hieghts internationally for a fourth gen group? like they were in the spotify charts and on the billboard bubbling under with ditto... they are actually being underestimated when it comes to international popularity.

who's your favorite artist?

• every group that has a member thats more popular than the group they are in will have a group that suffers if something happens to that member, So this wasn't a isolated insult at Ive. Astro is in the same situation as IVE and they are a boygroup.

I think alot of people are curious who will be the next gen it girl group.

For 2nd gen it was SNSD, 3rd was Blackpink....so im wondering who will be for 4th gen.

Eunwoo is bigger than Astro but it’s delusional to say WY is bigger than IVE especially IVE has back to back hits Astro doesn’t have that despite eunwoo being huge and let’s stop acting Yujin is inexistant she was the 5th most searched idol and has constant cfs.

• I'm disagree with what you said about IVE.

"IVE is a hit or miss".

Well they haven't miss so far.

All of their song charted very well. After LIKE may not have the longevity like Love Dive, but nowhere a miss.

"Since Wonyoung is the only popular and well-known one in the group if she gets into a scandal or loses popularity then the whole group will suffer too."

I'm honestly tired of the narrative of IVE will suffer if Wonyoung lost popularity. Yujin's popularity is increasing after Earth Arcade. IVE already built their name as IVE and not Wonyoung + friends that people want to believe :policepepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!