Breaking news: Soojin personally meet with victim and her older sister

• when a big company cant sue 2 ordinary sisters that dont have any receipts

you know something's wrong

It's not that simple. If the allegations were very serious, like sexual assault or something, then sueing immediately would have been an appropriate answer. But in this case, the allegations sound so mild at first that you might think it's not worth the trouble. Of course knetz are mad nonetheless, but really we're mostly talking about an argument on the phone. Are you gonna sue over this?

For all we know, even the older sister might be misled by her younger sister. Who knows if back then she didn't blow things out of proportion and now has to stick with it just so she doesn't end up labeled as a liar?

• I agree. But it sounds to me the victim and her older sister won't settle with an apology only. It seems to be the knot of the situation.

I would agree with you if Soojin had apologised and they asked for something further after that.

But as far as I'm aware they meet but no apology has been made, so I don't see how its fair to assume the won't settle with an apology only

• I would agree with you if Soojin had apologised and they asked for something further after that.

But as far as I'm aware they meet but no apology has been made, so I don't see how its fair to assume the won't settle with an apology only

I'm doubtful Soojin didn't make any kind of apology during their one-hour meet-up. Anyway, reading the sisters' statement, it's pretty clear what they want is Soojin to remember and admit to what she supposedly did. They don't sound like they'll be satisfied with "I'm sorry even though I can't remember".

• I still don't understand what's people asking Soojin to apologize for. If she says she didn't do the things the sisters are accussing her of (that is: bullying the younger sister), why should she need to apologize and what for?

She already explained her point of view on her letter, recognized what she did and the argument that happened, so... There's nothing else to say from her side ???

• I still don't understand what's people asking Soojin to apologize for. If she says she didn't do the things the sisters are accussing her of (that is: bullying the younger sister), why should she need to apologize and what for?

She already explained her point of view on her letter, recognized what she did and the argument that happened, so... There's nothing else to say from her side ???

Even if she didn't do it it was better to apologize than drag it for this long. Her image is completely burned, and it will be much harder to recover than it would if she apologized early.

I really doubt people will remember Hyunjin's case 5 months for now, but hers will be harder to forget.

Its not a matter of being right or wrong

• While I can't say who is right and who is wrong, it would have been easier and less of a mess if Cube and Soojin apologized right away. Dragging this on - even if Soojin was bullying - is making her and the company's image worse. In cases like this, you have to swallow pride and apologize. That would be the only way to save a career.

• Even if she didn't do it it was better to apologize than drag it for this long. Her image is completely burned, and it will be much harder to recover than it would if she apologized early.

I really doubt people will remember Hyunjin's case 5 months for now, but hers will be harder to forget.

Its not a matter of being right or wrong

But again, apologize for what? If she apologizes people will say this means she did do it (people has done this in the past), and yes it kind of does matter being right or wrong because it's a pretty heavy accusation. And again, what should she be apologising for? "I apologize for people accusing me of something I didn't do, I'm really sorry"?

I hope the people asking her to apologize no matter what (meaning, accepting her position that "she didn't bully anyone"), are not the same people that then go on saying how ridiculous it is for koreans to always demand kpop artists to apologize for everything.

• It's not that simple. If the allegations were very serious, like sexual assault or something, then sueing immediately would have been an appropriate answer. But in this case, the allegations sound so mild at first that you might think it's not worth the trouble. Of course knetz are mad nonetheless, but really we're mostly talking about an argument on the phone. Are you gonna sue over this?

For all we know, even the older sister might be misled by her younger sister. Who knows if back then she didn't blow things out of proportion and now has to stick with it just so she doesn't end up labeled as a liar?

its simple, like who would've won?

a big company with money and lawfirm vs 2 ordinary sisters with no receipts of accusation?

for me ? yeah i will sue ofc , they dropped my artist name , people said that they dont have any proofs of accusation

what more could you asked? instead they dragged this for far too long

all other company already done with their case

some goes hiatus coz they did the bully thingy , some still goin strong coz the didnt

• While I can't say who is right and who is wrong, it would have been easier and less of a mess if Cube and Soojin apologized right away. Dragging this on - even if Soojin was bullying - is making her and the company's image worse. In cases like this, you have to swallow pride and apologize. That would be the only way to save a career.

You guys sound like nothing has been done at all. The bullying controversy broke out Feb 21st; Soojin issued a statement on Feb 22nd. Litterally the next day. She apologized.

AGAIN, the problem is not the apology, the problem revolves around the admission of guilt. Soojin admitted to a few things she did, and denied other things. Is she supposed to admit EVERYTHING that anyone can accuse her of? She might as well shoot herself right away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!