Vietnam is coming off strong in this generation of Kpop

• There are already 3 of them active with NJ Hanni making a huge impact in the industry. Tempest is a solid mid-tier group with decent sales and being pushed a lot by YH, despite me being angry at them not focusing enough on EG :borahae::cursing: Now there are two boys in Boys Planet 999. If one of them makes it in the debut lineup, it would put Vietnam in a strong position in Kpop, just like Nichkhun and Lisa did for Thailand.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Speaking of Boys Planet, there was a contestant that is half-viet and half-taiwanese in GP999. She is currently a trainee at FNC.

16hua-niem-tu-nancy-hsu-nien-tzu.jpg

• You made me think of a post someone did on AKP a while ago where all Vietnamese people got named that are musicians outside of Vietnam in Asia

I sadly can't remember the other people from the post no more outside that there was a Vietnamese dude in a Japanese group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• You made me think of a post someone did on AKP a while ago where all Vietnamese people got named that are musicians outside of Vietnam in Asia

I sadly can't remember the other people from the post no more outside that there was a Vietnamese dude in a Japanese group

I remember I been saying such a thread as well. I know there is a vietnamese in the group BUZZ-ER?

• I remember I been saying such a thread as well. I know there is a vietnamese in the group BUZZ-ER?

Yup, Hau (no idea what his realname is tho). As far I remember he mentioned he came to Japan when he was a child, but thats it. I don't know much about him (just that he used to run a TikTok account too but it's pretty dead I think)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

I am not sure from who are you are talking about but I made a thread on the allkpop forum where I tried to write a list of every Vietnamese singers who worked or work oversea or for a non-Vietnamese company :

Vietnamese singers who worked or work oversea or for a non-Vietnamese company

I also made a thread on the onehal*yu forum where I tried to write a list of every Vietnamese singers who worked or work oversea or for a non-Vietnamese company but there are only the names without a picture of their face :

Vietnamese Idols in J-pop, K-pop, C-pop, T-pop, US pop, US rap, French pop, etc.

https://onehal*yu.com/topic/855007-vietnamese-idols-in-j-pop-k-pop-c-pop-t-pop-us-pop-us-rap-french-pop-etc/

• What ever happened to that poster that wanted more Vietnamese kpopers?

• How about her

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• How about her

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

Her contract in Korea expired so she returned home to Vietnam. I think she was more of a solo-artist than a idol.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • The 11th Luxury Brand Model Awards Global Fashion Week 2023 in Danang, Vietnam

Primrose - Primrose (PRIMROSE)

May 4-8, 2023

External Content twitter.com

• I’m unsure of this. Besides Hanni, no one else really makes any noise. And I believe it’s going to stay that way for a while.

Maybe it’s similar to how Nichkhun was the only Thai idol that made any buzz for a while until BamBam debuted 6 years later.

Perhaps when another Vietnamese idol debuts under a Big4 group, like how Nichkhun, BamBam and Lisa did. Until then Hanni from NewJeans carries Vietnamese recognition in Kpop on her back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!