How often do you go to an Asian food shop?

• What do you pick? 8

1. Never have been to one (1) 13%
    2. Only had been to one once (0) 0%
    3. Rarly go there (1) 13%
    4. Go to one like 2-3 times a year (0) 0%
    5. I visit one quit a few times during the year but not that much (0) 0%
    6. I visit one at least 1 time a month (3) 38%
    7. I regularly go to one like 2 times a month or more often than that (3) 38%

I mean if you live in a country where Asian food is most likly not accessible in regular supermarkets

How often do you visit such stores and what do you like buying there?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Soo, I used to live off of Chinese American, Japanese, and Korean, and Thai. I've moved to Idaho and now live in Asian food purgatory... Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.

You know you can make that stuff at home :ooo-bee:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I go less frequently than when I lived in Australia where I went pretty much 2-3 times a week.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I shop at 99 Ranch regularly (a big Asian supermarket chain) in addition to smaller shops. And that's not counting eating at restaurants. I'm a Californian - we are fueled off Asian food and Mexican food, regardless of your personal culture background (I'm neither for what it's worth but have both of those at least once a week.) 8o

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Interesting question I'm kinda inbetween.

I'm Canadian with German and Russian heritage, for me I do like my Japanese soda every now and then and I like to go to K Mart.

Although if I feel like taking the bus, then I'll sometimes go to the big asian market because its the only place I can get my Honey Butter Chips and Mango Juice cheaper then amazon lol, but its more of a special treat, not a go there everyday sort of thing

• BTW

The city I live in has a small one, not the biggest selection of items but I found some stuff there that I never had and wanted to try

Yesterday I went to a bigger city here in Germany and had no idea what to do so I went to a mall who had a Store from a chain in their basement called "Go Asia" I heard of this a few times in YT-videos and it allways looked like if it was gigantic in size. Well it was a lot bigger than the small one in the town I live in but it mostly only had the regular stuff like ramen, some frozen veggies and a lot of different tea-drinks and seaweed-stuff but also a lot chips and a giant shelf full of bowls to eat from

Since I didn't really found anything that interesting there I mainly got a lot different ramen to try (plus some ramen that I knew from the store in my hometown) and a lot drinks and some mochi

If I would live closer to an Asian food-store I might would go to one more often. I mean sure as said before the place I live in has one, but it takes you 30 minutes by bus and than 5 minutes by walking to go there (and they do not acept cards) so yeah.

I have been to the one in my hometown maybe 4 times and the other one just once

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!