I hope Jennie don't see the hate comments that she gets continuously

• The amount of hate she gets for no reason are so disturbing to see. I'm baffled to read the comments that she got recently in a "translation website" and to see the sensible comments getting downvoted while hateful comments getting upvoted is purely sad.

The louder the negativity gets the louder you need to show your love! If there's one thing I know Blinks are good at is being LOUD!

• I think Jennie thankfully has a good support system <3 Also if we are talking about the same translation site, i literally had to close cause i was getting sick reading the comments

Major TW

Honestly all the users of that site should be sued, their comments are beyond disgusting, I still can't believe that they all typed that sh*t

• I know which translation site you are talking about and i literally couldn't read much bc it was disturbing. And literally every positive comment was getting downvoted and evil comments upvoted.

It's depressing to think people really believe they are right in judging her over kpop.

• one of her fans compiled those comments +some on Twitter to show how bad the situation is and posted it on the site itself.

It was eventually deleted

the admin literally has sth against her

Honestly all the users of that site should be sued, their comments are beyond disgusting, I still can't believe that they all typed that sh*t

I know which translation site you are talking about and i literally couldn't read much bc it was disturbing. And literally every positive comment was getting downvoted and evil comments upvoted.

It's depressing to think people really believe they are right in judging her over kpop.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For the moment I thought you meant that the hate post was deleted , so the post calling the hate commenters out was deleted instead? :pepefacepalm:

Yup

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Unfortunately this isn’t new, Jennie has been on the receiving end of more hate than many other idols I can remember (not involving a huge scandal). It’s been this way for years now, even when she debuted people talked about how bitchy she is (she’s literally a sweetheart and they couldn’t be more wrong).

Jennie is different to typical idols, she lives more freely, and expresses herself without fitting into the cookie cutter image that most idols are unfortunately placed under.

She’s also very popular and undeniably the most talked about female idol of the 3rd gen, so unfortunately the media is all up in her business, exposing her relationships and making her the target of hate from jealous, insecure fangirls and incels alike.

Luckily, Jennie is really strong, she’s been through a lot. I hope she knows how loved she is, and I am grateful we have an idol like Jennie who is towing the line of what’s considered “acceptance” by the narrow K-pop standards that so many female idols are placed under. In a way she is revolutionary and ahead of her time in that aspect.

• im sure she does occasionally, but at some point, i think its important to realize there's no use in looking at comments anymore when its just going to be haters- much more taking it to heart.

i think she's been in the industry long enough, and has the proper support to get through that. doesn't mean hating on her is okay, though.

• im sure she does occasionally, but at some point, i think its important to realize there's no use in looking at comments anymore when its just going to be haters- much more taking it to heart.

i think she's been in the industry long enough, and has the proper support to get through that. doesn't mean hating on her is okay, though.

zuzu where have you been?

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!