Jiwoo Trying to Hold It Together on Stage

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why she was crying, we'll never know. Also, Kyujin comforting Sullyoon.

Fj3sdzwaMAAaXYx?format=jpg&name=mediumFj3seFmaYAA0ODy?format=jpg&name=large

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• I swear if jyp just kicked jinni out over breaking a very small dumb contract rule..........

The whole situation does not make sense

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I swear if jyp just kicked jinni out over breaking a very small dumb contract rule..........

The whole situation does not make sense

The way they are scrambling is RIDICULOUS! Just confusion and chaos.

Like you guys (Jinni and JYPE) could not have waited until AFTER 2022 was over?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The way they are scrambling is RIDICULOUS! Just confusion and chaos.

This sounds like sth they decided in 10 minutes

I'm highly sus of it

In these situations companies really shift the employee regardless of the field

External Content www.youtube.com

• Like you guys (Jinni and JYPE) could not have waited until AFTER 2022 was over?

Maybe not, depending on the circumstances.

Like if the reasons for her leaving involved a danger to either her health or safety, the health or safety of others or the security of the companies assets.

We do NOT know what happened, but given the suddenness of it all, we can't discount the possibility that there was a serious event that took place that required instant removal.

• Everyone reading into every single thing they do is giving 2019 Stray Kids. People will have single moment of video that exists of the group analyzed soon.

• Everyone reading into every single thing they do is giving 2019 Stray Kids. People will have single moment of video that exists of the group analyzed soon.

this is exacly what is happening, has me super scared rn, thought it was good after the jinni thing, but the sullyoon shit has blown up

hoping jype will just deny it, and sue people

• The way they are scrambling is RIDICULOUS! Just confusion and chaos.

This, and the way they just come to an end even before 2022 was over only makes people think that this was because of something really serious

I hope it wouldn't be something unserious like jinni didn't want to dance groove song, or she is found out subscribing to jyp's rival, idk

Well, in this particular video, I don't think Jiwoo was crying because she saw the OT7 sign, but her face does lead me to believe there was something more to her tears. What that is though, who knows.

• Maybe not, depending on the circumstances.

Like if the reasons for her leaving involved a danger to either her health or safety, the health or safety of others or the security of the companies assets.

We do NOT know what happened, but given the suddenness of it all, we can't discount the possibility that there was a serious event that took place that required instant removal.

I would hope so because otherwise, it's not worth the editing, the stress, and the overall confusion that's happened the past week.

• They won an award right? Could she be crying because of that?

A bunch of them cried when they won the award at MAMA too.

Sure, it could also be missing Jinni, but I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

Could be, but my own interpretation is she looks upset.

The way she turned away from the cameras makes me think that. She also cried at MAMA, but her expression is totally different.

So, yeah, just my own interpretation, but others can think as they will.

Edit: Or maybe not. Lmao, her crying looks the same. :pepe-joy:

She may just be a sad crier lol.

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Could be, but my own interpretation is she looks upset.

The way she turned away from the cameras makes me think that. She also cried at MAMA, but her expression is totally different.

So, yeah, just my own interpretation, but others can think as they will.

You may be correct.

But I don't like seeing someone being emotional and trying to guess why. There are so many things it could be, and guessing like that, in my experience, just leads to many misunderstandings or rumors.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• You may be correct.

But I don't like seeing someone being emotional and trying to guess why. There are so many things it could be, and guessing like that, in my experience, just leads to many misunderstandings or rumors.

Are you referring to the text on the tweet? Because, I don't think that's why she's crying either. I just used that particular tweet because it's the 1st one I saw. Maybe I should update the OP so people don't get confused. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Are you referring to the text on the tweet? Because, I don't think that's why she's crying either. I just used that particular tweet because it's the 1st one I saw. Maybe I should update the OP so people don't get confused. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Yeah, or saying things like "She must be crying because of Jinni" or because of anything really.

Making negative assumptions about why someone is crying, when they can't tell us if we're right, just leads to confusion and misunderstanding.

It's as ridiculous as the shipping videos. "He looked her direction when she greeted her fans, so he must be a fan and totally in love with her!!!!!" Bleh.

I'd much rather approach it with something like "Aww look at her crying. She's so emotional when they received that award. I know this is a special moment for them"

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yeah, I get that approach. I don't think it's good to assume, but I do think it is important to recognize that there are sometimes extenuating circumstances and that that person may possibly be upset. I don't think you should assume that they definitely are or that they aren't but keep in mind that the negative emotions could be involved.

It just depends on the situation. Like NMIXX is in a weird situation right now, so I don't think people should assume that everything they do is associated with Jinni but the situation is sensitive so, I don't think it's wrong to acknowledge that.

So, my policy is don't assume but keep all possibilities in mind and interpret how you will, but don't take that interpretation as fact or try to push a narrative based on that interpretation.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!