predicting the trajectory of BTS solos

• i have five predictions. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PPL WHO WILL COME BACK AGAIN, IK DAMN WELL RM WILL DROP ANOTHER ONE IN 2024-5. and yes this includes jin and rm bc they're the two first.

PREDICTION 1:

1. Jin

2. RM

3. V

4. Suga

5. Jungkook

6. J-hope

7. Jimin

PREDICTION 2:

1. Jin

2. RM

3. Suga

4. V

5. Jungkook

6. J-hope

7. Jimin

PREDICTION 3:

1. Jin

2. RM

3. Jimin

4. Suga

5. V

6. Jungkook

7. Jhope

PREDICTION 4:

1. Jin

2. RM

3. V

4. Jimin

5. Suga

6. Jungkook

7. Jhope

PREDICTION 5:

1. Jin

2. RM

3. Jimin

4. V

5. Suga

6. Jungkook

7. Jhope

SONGS TO BE RELEASED WITH THE SOLOS (not necessarily on the album, you already know what i mean):

- One Verse (JH)

- Over The Horizon (SG)

- So Far Away (JN, JK, SG)

- My You (JK)

- Still With You (JK) [i will fucking k word someone if this song doesn't get released it's a long time coming what the fuck]

- Snow Flower (V)

- Winter Bear (V)

- Scenery (V)

- 4 O'Clock (V, RM)

- Always (RM)

- I Know (RM, JK)

- RM (RM) [i have faith guys]

- Christmas Love (JM)

- Promise (JM)

- Ddaeng (RAPLINE)

- any remixes on soundcloud (seesaw x i need you, brit rock, etc.)

- and any cover, i don't have time to list them all but i guess you could say i'm COVER-ing my bases...haha....LAUGH DAMNIT!!!

these + another Jin mini that they hid (yes i believe it exists) thrown around in there somewhere, i just can't gauge when. likely between numbers 5-7. plus i know we'll get more than one solo from certain members.

you may be asking: "why jhope again?"

because JITB wasn't a military era release. if it was they would've released One Verse or other old songs with it, i'm recognizing this as a pattern now. Jin got a whole slew of stuff and RM got Bicycle (someone free this man's debut mixtape).

EDIT: I FORGOT ABOUT BLUE SIDE, SO MAYBE DISREGARD THIS.... MAYBE.

logic behind the first two predictions: V said 2022 his mini was supposed to be released, it's december and i doubt they'll overcrowd now that RM just dropped his. which means i feel he's likely to be next. it's also been 2 years since D-2 dropped and knowing Suga i feel like he has a lot made since then so he could also logically be next in order to complete the "rapline" releases (though i know people will be coming back multiple times).

logic behind last two predictions: Jimin talked about his mini in a weverse interview, which likely means it's coming way sooner than i thought (i though they would save him for last due to anticipation but maybe not).

i need all armys to save this and return the next time someone announces a release bc i know one of these is right.

discuss below and add yours or tell me which one you think it'll be!

:borahae:- FeLiNa/Vi

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• You mean the order of release?

I think Hobi will release a single before he enlists.

My prediction is post RM it will be

Suga - late Jan 2023/early Feb 2023

Jimin - late March or early april 2023

A Hobi single in the 2nd quarter - May 2023

Taehyung - mid to end July 2023

Jungkook- late Aug early September 2023

All members enlisted by late October 2023

Whether Hybe releases some free solo music on Soundcloud is to be seen, Joon saying he has more music coming and that it may be during enlistment, tells me that they may use soundcloud to release music for free and circumvent the whole Korean law /knetz ire.

We will have almost 8 months of no BTS around when we will get loads of pre filmed OT7 content IMO cause right now is the music flood era, so all the content flood will come in those 8 months of BTS not being around. If Tae does an acting role, we may get it in these 8 months too cause actors can release shows/films while they are enlisted. Additionally I think we may get loads of member feat/collabs in these 8 months from Nov 2023 to May 2024 such as the Pharrell one.

Jin returns in June 2024, Jin's album release by Sept/Oct. Each of the boys begin returning one by one, releasing new solo work as they return. Everyone should be back by April end or early May 2025. BTS comeback 13th June 2025.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• Ok so taking in count Namjoon & Jin's releases it then goes :

Taehyung. He's doing his photo-folio Veautiful Days and he's been traveling; maybe for KTH1??? His solo is also very awaited inside the fandom and maybe it could drop on his B-DAY this year (kinda like how Jin did with Super Tuna) to surprise us.

Suga . idk i just feel like D3 is on the way. we really want to see more of AGUST D (march-may)

J-Hope. based on how JITB was received and how he got a solo award, he'll prob release another album or mixtape (drop it now sir!!) {just following months}

Jimin. he's going somewhere right??? he traveling maybe for solo stuff??? and he's just been teasing it and saying it'll come soon and if the company wants $$$ and views then Jimin would be the one; his solo (PJM1 for now) is just so awaited! {he's traveling for something right??? so might be early 2023 to mid 2023)

Jungkook. idk he kinda already released a "solo" (DREAMERS for the wc) and got a good solid start. If BIGHIT wants to use his popularity right now with DREAMERS, then ig maybe now??? If not early-ish to mid year is what I expect! (before end of 2023)

we're definately gonna get a lot of "ft. _______ member(s) of BTS" in the upcoming months and 2(ish) years. Jin should be back by 2024 and the rest will have maybe enlisted by end of 2023 or early 2024; it'll be fine we'll just have a lot of pre-recorded stuff. WE GOT THIS

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• All I say is there’s a reason why Bighit doesnt wanna fully reveal their enlistment plans (even Namjoon saying in his latest live that he has no idea when he’ll be enlisting) because they’ll surprise us. They surprised investors with the Dreamers release and they’ll continue to surprise people, lol. I think they wanna let BTS do whatever they want detached from the outside pressure.

Some people predicted that Namjoon will go right after INDIGO and turns out he’s still working on his next release rn so all I say any trajectory we have in our head can be wrong.

I do have my bets on Jimin single being next and since Taekook are Grade A procrastinators and the youngests we wont see their album for the first half of the year (not singles tho, singles can do).

• I'm not really sure anymore but I guess it'll be either Suga or Jimin who will release music in the Q1 of 2023..

I dont really mind the order..I mostly listen to OT7 anyways...

I would listen to the members solo now and then but the excitement for group activities is just different for me...

• I'm not really sure anymore but I guess it'll be either Suga or Jimin who will release music in the Q1 of 2023..

I dont really mind the order..I mostly listen to OT7 anyways...

I would listen to the members solo now and then but the excitement for group activities is just different for me...

I think your excitement will be different once we get a normal kpop style choreographed MV? tho I dont doubt the hype will still be different.

• I'm almost 99.9% sure that the next person is Suga. He has already started his promotions little by little. He will probably release it around February because he has to enlist in March if he cancels his postponement.

I'm undecided about the person after Suga. Because Jimin seems to have progressed quite a bit on his album, but Jungkook said that he will be the one to release the album after Suga. So, that's why I choose Jungkook.

Most likely Jimin will release it after Jungkook because as I said, he seems to have made quite a bit of progress with his album.

Looks like Taehyung will be the last to be released. Because for the second time he deleted all the songs in his album and started over. The songs is still in the recording stage, so it's probably the last to release it.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Oh. There's a possibility JK could be next after Suga. I feel like both of them are done with their albums.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!