Korean soccer player turned off his phone cause he got too many marriage proposals during the worldcup

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What a problem to have!!

• if those are most from Korea then...

yikes. pepe-ooh

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm following the WC so I'm well-aware who he is and how he looks and he's mighty good on the soccer field and also mighty cute

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I've been seeing a lot of Pannchoa articles about him.

I also know someone currently teaching in SK, and she was also talking about him.

I think they basically just chose the best looking guy of the bunch lmao. Like how a group gets big, and the visual gets the most attention even if they don't have a main role? He has also had a lot of dating rumors.

That man is probably gonna marry a foreigner, model, or Miss Korea contestant (that seems to be the trend with famous Korean soccer players lol).

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Like how a group gets big, and the visual gets the most attention even if they don't have a main role?

I know a lot groups where nobody cares about the "visual" or "most handsome" person, thats mostly something I noticed in Japanese boygroups lol (one example I could bring up was how people got shook seeing a Japanese guy like Hyuga of the JPop-group ENJIN on Produce 101 Japan, but after he was eliminated nobody ever gave fucks no more)

It feels quit weird when a handsome person is famous and people only care for the face and not the person (example Jdrama with the actor Dori Sakurada, people allways comment they give 10/10 ratings just cause he is handsome, not caring for the plot of the show or how he has acted, nobody even cares for the music hes been doing)

• I know a lot groups where nobody cares about the "visual" or "most handsome" person, thats mostly something I noticed in Japanese boygroups lol (one example I could bring up was how people got shook seeing a Japanese guy like Hyuga of the JPop-group ENJIN on Produce 101 Japan, but after he was eliminated nobody ever gave fucks no more)

It feels quit weird when a handsome person is famous and people only care for the face and not the person (example Jdrama with the actor Dori Sakurada, people allways comment they give 10/10 ratings just cause he is handsome, not caring for the plot of the show or how he has acted, nobody even cares for the music hes been doing)

I'm speaking specifically about KPOP, which of course it is not always the case, but seems to be the trend (especially with male KPOP groups). GGs can go either way.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• He is 24 so I guess the people running after him are young girls in their early 20s or late teens

I'm like a year and a few months older than him and I don't know how it happened but he got me so bad I'm not sure if I've ever crushed on a celebrity like that (but okay, I did not contribute to any notification on his mobile phone at least!)

• I'm following the WC so I'm well-aware who he is and how he looks and he's mighty good on the soccer field and also mighty cute

Just saw a news article about him, that says, just cause he randomly gained popularity in the last like 2 weeks or since whatever time the worldcup started, the most popular German soccer-club noticed him and it could be that they want to have him now

• Just saw a news article about him, that says, just cause he randomly gained popularity in the last like 2 weeks or since whatever time the worldcup started, the most popular German soccer-club noticed him and it could be that they want to have him now

he scored twice within minutes in the game before today's and we were all shoooooooook

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!