what event in kpop had the most lasting impression on you?

• whether it was a comeback, a disbandment, a departure, a scandal, an arrest even.. what event had the most lasting impression on you?

Id rather leave deaths and anything super deep like that out of this thread, so please be careful about that.

• Every time a song of JBJ or JBJ95 comes on in Spotify I'm still sad about Sanggyun and Kenta since they didn't deserve this
    • Every time a song of Johngyun or an old SHINee song apears on Spotify I'm still a bit sad bout Jonghyun's passing
    • Whenever a song of NU'EST comes on in Spotify I'm still sad about their disbandment and hate Pledis and Hybe for it
    • Whenever I listen to songs of ONF and A.C.E I miss them since they are in the army right now
    • Whenever 'Trust me' by NU'EST comes on in Spotify it reminds me so much of Haruma Miura, a Japanese singer and actor who has passed away since he has a song called 'You' who uses the same samples
    • Every time I listen to a song on Spotify of a former TS Entertainment-artist I'm still mad at this dumb company
    • Whenever a song of TFN apears on Spotify I'm still mad at how MLD Entertainment ruined them by changing their name
    • I'm sometimes still mad that Wonho and B.I were kicked out of their groups just cause of that stupid Han Sohee who tried to mess with so many idols even if its often her own fault and she somehow menaged to fully get everyone to be blamed on wich I totally hate
    • When 2NE1 disbanded (and now I don't care about what everyone else is doing since either they almost fully dissapeared or I don't really like what they do anymore)
    • When Gu Hara and Sully passed away and nobody even listend to them before and tried to blame them for everything even if it wasn't even their own fault, especially Hara, like how can everyone just blame someone for something they didn't even do and refuse to help them?
    • I was super mad at SM for a long time after Amber opend up on how shitty they were to her all of the years
    • Same with SM was as Kris, Luhan and Tao left EXO and I was just so mad at SM for a while
    • Took me a long time to get over that idiot who was in JBJ and I still hate him sometimes
    • I'm also still pissed about Seungri
    • When JTunecamp went bankrupt, sold Madtown to another company and the members who apeard on a survival show back in 2017 got a phonecall that their group decided to disband cause the new company was fucking up hard times, I felt super sad for the dudes since they were one of my most favourite groups back than
    • A few other groups who had some scandals going on, gosh I sometimes still hate these groups when I think of them, sometimes it's just some members I hate since most groups arn't entierly problematic but more likly tend to have a small hand full or just one problematic member (wich is also a reason why I never can get into P1Harmony)
    • I somehow still can't get myself to like Jimin again even tho she was proven innocent and it somehow makes me still feel weird to know that Minah was lying to us all the time about it

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• BTS's Busan concert if I can count that like the first time after I watched it live from Weverse I watched the replay, it's still so good till this day also knowing that we first saw RUN BTS with Choreography I love that concert sm even if at the end its sad, that that will be the last group concert until they all come back from the military

• When Gangnam Style was performed on the American Music Awards.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Spring Day and learning about the Sewol Ferry Disaster through it. Very impactful year for me for many reasons, including stanning BTS, but while I had already noticed them, this made me really look at their artistry and sincerity. That search and all the results of it convinced me I had discovered something great - and they've never let me down!

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!