Show me music show encores that sound great!

• I'll start

Exo killed this encore for Obsession. They sound amazing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• SNSD have tons of encores that are so well done they could pass for the actual perfs.

But this is next level: win GDA Daesang, adrenaline running through their veins, loud crowd, no earphones and they still sing amazingly fully live.

• You guys might get mad at me for mentioning a Twice encore stage in here but I don't care. I thought that they all sounded really great, confident and stable. More & More encores were rough and notes were dodged in I Can't Stop Me's but they really redeemed themselves with this one, I feel.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Paved the way

• Tfw both of your vocalist faves encores have them crying too much to perform ;(

Instead I'll submit the sebteens having fun and sounding great while doing so :pleading:

• Basically any SNSD encore

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• External Content www.youtube.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• they are amazing to me dammit lol especially infinite omg flawless

• Imagine sound this good after/while you're balling your eyes out lol

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content youtu.be

They were having so much fun this era :drown-in-tears:

In the close up version you can see they put stickers on their faces like they promised.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!