One vocal performance you liked this year

• NCT 127 doing Gold Dust at The Link+

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OR THIS

I prefer this one, i liked when they let the crowd sing. I really like this kind of interaction with performances that are closer to the public, it must be a great experience to live

• NCT 127 doing Gold Dust at The Link+

I liked the harmonizations especially during the last minute.

• External Content youtu.be

It's a nice performance, but i think the stage set could have been better. And Idk why korean cameraman think that they need to move like that in all directions on this kind of performance :sweat:

The beginning is so peaceful. What a voice.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Pinky_Peachy try this one

External Content youtu.be

slayolyn

love her cover of butterfly too

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The beginning is so peaceful. What a voice.

I know this one, Queen Wendy she did so good. And the end of the song is stunning :pathead:

• This was so amazing on film and even more tremendous live.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• to add to the taeyeon lore, i also enjoyed seeing her recording BTS videos

• Yumeku  Reclaimer  red-vanilla I recommend you this

She's very talented!

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• This was so amazing on film and even more tremendous live.

It's ok but i prefer the previous one. :pepe-grooving:

• to add to the taeyeon lore, i also enjoyed seeing her recording BTS videos

yes already watched her bts and her vlog :mesmerized-bee:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!