why does no one talk about his vocals ?

• WEN JUNHUI

svtjun'.jpg

I think jun's vocals are not talked about enough on this forum. but well, according to my search, most users here don't talk about him or don't know him in the first place. what's wrong with this site :pepecry:

anyway, appreciation time :dancer:

I already liked his voice when I started listening to svt few weeks ago, but his solos literally left me in awe :pepe-sad:

talk about being an underused vocal :cryingk:

this cover has to be one of my fav covers ever, I've heard it few hours ago and I'm totally obsessed. can't count how many times I looped it.

[COVER] JUN - Dream (원곡 : 폴킴)
    [COVER] JUN - Dream (원곡 : 폴킴)#준 #JUN #Dream
    www.youtube.com

the chinese version is good too, he sounds great in his native language :pleading:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this song is an underrated masterpiece :pleading: , it's in chinese and relatively long, probably not everyone's cup of tea but I'm in love:cryingk: his best song vocally imo, gave me literal goosebumps.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also like this one, he sounds so emotional and his acting in the mv made it even better

文俊辉 JUN ‘寂寞号登机口(Silent Boarding Gate)' Official MV
    文俊辉 JUN ‘寂寞号登机口(Silent Boarding Gate)' Official MV#준#JUN #寂寞号登机口
    www.youtube.com

to think this guy is in the performance team, imagine having this much talent ;(

speaking of which, he souded great in this unit song, his deep voice at 0.19 and 3.05 is chief's kiss

[MV] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) _ HIGHLIGHT
    [MV] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) _ HIGHLIGHT*English subtitles are now available. :D(Please click on 'CC' button or activate 'Interactive Transcript' function)▶1theK FB ...
    www.youtube.com

conclusion: I'm obsessed with junhui's vocals and I know this thread is gonna flop cause akp is tasteless but I still wanted to cry over his voice :cryingk:

bonus: he's such a cutie

junhui1.gifjunhui3'.gifjunhui2.gif

bonus 2:

bonus 3:

the end ~

stan vocalist, performer, actor and visual jun :lover1:

jun2.gifjun1'.gif

• FACTSSSSSS :cryingk:

And it hits different when he sings in his own language too. He did so much cover and OST and not enough talk about them…

All members in performance team deserve more recognition for their vocal seriously :pepe-sad:

his vocals in his own language hit different yup :waterr:

performance team can all sing well, I hope they all get more recognition for their vocals :pleading:

I was actually gonna make a hoshi thread tbh (if not a jeonghan one). I mean you shouldn't be surprised considering how much I praised their voices :angryr:

somehow ended up posting about jun which was totally unexpected to me, his solos and covers got me obsessed:cryingr:

• I am dropping this live version too :peperun:

External Content youtu.be

oh I haven't seen this one yet :wow:

thank you :pepelove1:

• I am dropping this live version too :peperun:

sweet vocals indeed :pleading:

and here I thought I couldn't love his voice more :pepe-sad:

• his vocals in his own language hit different yup :waterr:

performance team can all sing well, I hope they all get more recognition for their vocals :pleading:

I was actually gonna make a hoshi thread tbh (if not a jeonghan one). I mean you shouldn't be surprised considering how much I praised their voices :angryr:

somehow ended up posting about jun which was totally unexpected to me, his solos and covers got me obsessed:cryingr:

Hoshi’s vocal deserves a thread tbh :pleading:

Some hiphop team vocal too!!

Wish I can post some from concerts at this rate lmaoooo :pepe-sad:

• Word!

I remember when I first got into Seventeen, personally, his vocals got overshadowed, but when he went to the Chinese program CYZJ, I remember his performance “thanks” really hit me. His vocals really stood out to me, he really has a good voice! Ever since 2018 and onwards, I started paying more attention to his vocals.

• Word!

I remember when I first got into Seventeen, personally, his vocals got overshadowed, but when he went to the Chinese program CYZJ, I remember his performance “thanks” really hit me. His vocals really stood out to me, he really has a good voice! Ever since 2018 and onwards, I started paying more attention to his vocals.

thank you for linking this performance, his voice sounds angelic :cryingk:

is that minghao clapping near the end ?

• what's the name of the show

Here is Ep 1:

If you scroll through this Yt acc, you will find the rest of the eps if your interested.

• Here is Ep 1:

If you scroll through this Yt acc, you will find the rest of the eps if your interested.

noted, and thank you :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!