One vocal performance you liked this year

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t need to explain. It’s king Taeyeon.

I watched it a lot, the queen is perfect as usual. My favorite is this one, I really like it held and her magnificent hat puts her so well in value : :uwu-party-bee:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Drawing Our Moment cause it's the first time she performed it live

It's touched up but now I can't wait to hear her sing it in a concert

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Drawing Our Moment cause it's the first time she performed it live

When they dropped this it was one of the best kpop moment of the year for me i'm not kidding, idk how many time i replayed it. And the choice she makes to sing Blue after 11:11. Wonderful :emotionalpepe:

• External Content m.youtube.com

The vocals the lyrics it simply made me cry its beautiful

they always deliver vocals

• External Content m.youtube.com

The vocals the lyrics it simply made me cry its beautiful

Too bad the quality of the recording is not very good, but it's a nice performance, I also liked this background behind them which evolves over the performance it gives a poetic side to the performance.

• Too bad the quality of the recording is not very good, but it's a nice performance, I also liked this background behind them which evolves over the performance it gives a poetic side to the performance.

All the comeback stages horribly recorded unfortunately

External Content m.youtube.com

they always deliver vocals

Yes always , they have nice vocal color and vocal skills it's always a pleasure to listen to them :lighter-pepe:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Their beautiful voices make this already great song even better :send-love-bunny:

Their beautiful voices make this already great song even better :send-love-bunny:

I already know this one, i didn't like it. I don't like the way they choose to cover this song, all the power of the song is lost, I think they turned it into a boring song. :scaredy-bee:

It’s ffff onew bitch. :shinee40:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• TAEYEON'S PERFORMANCES OF THE INVU ALBUM TRACKS WERE LITERALLY PERFECTION, BUT

Drawing Our Moment cause it's the first time she performed it live

I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY K-POP 2022 HIGHTLIGHT. This video is more than perfection like wow Got goosebumps just thinking about it

maybe my fav from them though

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

OR THIS

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

It’s ffff onew bitch. :shinee40:

I liked his album and this song as well. You can tell how much he enjoy sing and how he is used to it by the way he is enjoying this stage :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!