Aimers - 'Fight Inside' MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I seriously think this song is unique for not feeling like a nugu (cheap) nor like a rookie (tryhard), it sounds like a song from a group that is already popular and already confident in their sound (that they don't have to follow trends or have gimmicks)

When I first heard this song, I was scared that if I listened to it again, I would start remembering it, and it would lose its special quality. But I listened to it a second time, and I still get the same feeling that it doesn't seem like an indie group nor a new group, and I still can't remember any of it (Every time I try to remember it I remember Drippin - The One instead)

I get a similar impression from Dreamcatcher - Chase Me, but Chase Me has the hair point dance, this doesn't even have a point dance. And it doesn't even have a memorable chorus or any part that tries to make you remember it

I hope I am not the only one that thinks this, it seems so far away from being a product and is just music

Btw, I am not sure how they already seem to have fans? There are people attending and cheering at their fan showcase. They have been doing vlogs and busking apparently for like 8 months on their channel, but they're still from an unknown company

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Interesting perspective. I kinda agree that it doesn't feel like a K-pop product, more like an experience (sophisticated, I know) but I can also say that about many other songs such as the one, or the realist by onf. I like to think there a sub section of idols who like pushing the envelope in what counts as K-pop and I think if Aimers continue this way, they may be one of those groups

• The production is killing me - it's so over processed. I think the song is more interesting than the typical nugu bg, which usually feel like SKZ-NCT lite or budget bright concept, but I also don't think it works and the vocals aren't great (or maybe it's the processing? hard to tell here). Also I don't think the MV really matches the vibe of the song.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!