Stray Kids To Proceed For Mnet’s “Kingdom” Without Hyunjin

• his "bullying/violence" allegations...

Most kpop news sites are blocked other than AKP at work, I guess I could have missed it. What a shame... He was very high on my bias list. We don't condone violence or bullying in this house. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

I'll try to look into it.

• To be expected. JYPE is obsessed with image so even when the rumours have been addressed they'll try to be cautious. I suspect Hyunjin will not be promoting until SKZ2021 which I assume will be towards the end of April.

• Most kpop news sites are blocked other than AKP at work, I guess I could have missed it. What a shame... He was very high on my bias list. We don't condone violence or bullying in this house. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

ahhh it was old news in regards to the bullying/violence but you can find the information somewhere on AKP if you search for it but this article i linked is the confirmation that he won't be partaking in Kingdom...

and that he was edited out of the first episode

• Most kpop news sites are blocked other than AKP at work, I guess I could have missed it. What a shame... He was very high on my bias list. We don't condone violence or bullying in this house. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

I can summarize:

- Multiple claims, victims met personally and apology given personally by Hyunjin to victims.

- Victim/s could not recall specific incidences but there was general agreement that Hyunjin and the victim argued. Events all occurred during Hyunjin's Middle School.

- However mutual agreement was reached and Hyunjin wrote an apology letter to his fans.

- Teacher addressed situation and said that the entire class argued and that Hyunjin shouldered all the responsibility for the situation because he was a celebrity but he wasn't blameless like the rest of his class.

That's about it.

• ahhh it was old news in regards to the bullying/violence but you can find the information somewhere on AKP if you search for it but this article i linked is the confirmation that he won't be partaking in Kingdom...

and that he was edited out of the first episode

I don't keep up with news very well due to my hectic schedule, I just come here to talk mostly LOL

I need to get better at that.

• yeah what he or she said...

• Yeah, i just saw that it's confirmed now.

It was expected, but editing him out of the first episode? How are they going to edit him out of the performance? That sounds a bit too much imo.

I have no idea since I saw the news on reddit and just posted here...

It was a lot of every single person in the class disliking eachother and having high tensions. According to his teacher it wasn't the fault of Hyunjin alone so I especially hate that he's being punished by being cut out of Kingdom entirely

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It doesn't surprise me but it disappoints me

JYP. You've already lost your squeaky clean image. There's nothing left to try and preserve here so just focus on keeping idols happy enough to not flee the second their contracts are up

• It was a lot of every single person in the class disliking eachother and having high tensions. According to his teacher it wasn't the fault of Hyunjin alone so I especially hate that he's being punished by being cut out of Kingdom entirely

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JYP. You've already lost your squeaky clean image. There's nothing left to try and preserve here so just focus on keeping idols happy enough to not flee the second their contracts are up

Yeah JYP is notorious for things like that. For some reason this reminds me of the anime movie a silent voice. Hopefully we get some clarity soon. ; ;

• I fucking hate jyp...i thought we moved passed this

i'm so sad right now and i wanna cry thinking how much Hyunjin wanted this and how much effort he has put in preparing for Kingdom. This sucks

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• It was expected, but editing him out of the first episode? How are they going to edit him out of the performance? That sounds a bit too much imo.

Maybe they could pixelate and then distort him wherever he appears in the performance - I think they could also overlay a black rectangle on his entire face during the editing process :siptear: .

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• I fucking hate jyp...i thought we moved passed this

i'm so sad right now and i wanna cry thinking how much Hyunjin wanted this and how much effort he has put in preparing for Kingdom. This sucks

Not jyps fault this whole witch-hunt bs is a toxic part of our culture here in Korea we truly picked up the worst part of western traits, cancel culture. Soon as any scandal drops regardless of if its insignificant or not everyone wants to erase you like you never existed to begin with.

I could literally have called you a faggot as a immature insult once when i was 9yrs old and somehow some lifeless piece of shit would bring that up 25yrs later and people will somehow think yup justifiable reason to hate on that person and end their career etc. Total clown world madness.

Worst part is most fans find this behavior entertaining and acceptable

• What makes me sadder is not that I won't see Hyunjin on stage. Especially because I've been preparing for this announcement since the hiatus started and I trust the talent and potential of the other 7 members to do an excellent job.

But because a retrospective of all the times he talked excitedly about participating in this SHIT program on Bubble with the fans goes through my head. All the times he came and comforted them that they shouldnt get nervous or worried because Stray Kids would do a good job. All the times we saw the boys, including him, 4 or 5 am reading and sending messages because they spent the night practicing for this show. And I'm sure he would like to be there more than half of the cast that Mnet put a knife on their neck to intimidate participating. So I'm sad, because I know he is sad.

• It was a lot of every single person in the class disliking eachother and having high tensions. According to his teacher it wasn't the fault of Hyunjin alone so I especially hate that he's being punished by being cut out of Kingdom entirely

He lost that a long time ago after two 2PM members got a DUI, but he keeps chasing after that personality concept lol. And it's only for the korean public because after all if it really was bc of personality then he should have sent jisung into hiatus too after him being racist, ableist and xenophobic on that song.

• What makes me sadder is not that I won't see Hyunjin on stage. Especially because I've been preparing for this announcement since the hiatus started and I trust the talent and potential of the other 7 members to do an excellent job.

But because a retrospective of all the times he talked excitedly about participating in this SHIT program on Bubble with the fans goes through my head. All the times he came and comforted them that they shouldnt get nervous or worried because Stray Kids would do a good job. All the times we saw the boys, including him, 4 or 5 am reading and sending messages because they spent the night practicing for this show. And I'm sure he would like to be there more than half of the cast that Mnet put a knife on their neck to intimidate participating. So I'm sad, because I know he is sad.

I mean, it's true. He was one of the few idols that really looked excited to go to kingdom, and he really likes to perform. But end of the day every action that you do will have consequences. Hopefully after the hiatus everything goes well...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!