Trump vs DeSantis

• My dream scenario is DeSantis gets the nomination and Trump, being Trump, runs as a third party and splits the vote.

:pepe-big-brain:

• True, but trump is a few years behind him, they have a 3 year age difference. I would much prefer younger candidates over both of them.

yes, they are both old but trump is in way better shape mentally, he knows what he's saying (even if it's nonsense lol). biden shakes hands with air, read cue notes, zones out in the middle of interviews, calls himself a vice president, "where is jackie", he said that he has cancer and that his son died in iraq... someone help that man and leave him out of 2024 race

• yes, they are both old but trump is in way better shape mentally, he knows what he's saying (even if it's nonsense lol). biden shakes hands with air, read cue notes, zone out in the middle of interviews, calls himself a vice president, "where is jackie", he said that he has cancer and that his son died in iraq... someone help that man and leave him out of 2024 race

true, I won’t deny that joe is in far worse condition

• Interesting chronology would happen if Trump got a second term.

Chronology 2016 - 2032. Trump 2016 policy improved US conditions. Covid 2019 wiped out everything. Biden Administration skates through the Covid's rough time. By 2024 Covid effects fade and Trump part 2 again improves the US condition. The improvement continues 2028 & 2032 during DeSantis administration.
    Trump's policy is a proven solution. DeSantis policies are similar. Both would avert a economic calamity. The election between Dem and GOP will be another crossroads decision. Federal Government used as a Social institution or not.

idk who gets GOP nomination.

• Interesting chronology would happen if Trump got a second term.

Chronology 2016 - 2032. Trump 2016 policy improved US conditions. Covid 2019 wiped out everything. Biden Administration skates through the Covid's rough time. By 2024 Covid effects fade and Trump part 2 again improves the US condition. The improvement continues 2028 & 2032 during DeSantis administration.
    Trump's policy is a proven solution. DeSantis policies are similar. Both would avert a economic calamity. The election between Dem and GOP will be another crossroads decision. Federal Government used as a Social institution or not.

idk who gets GOP nomination.

That’s a fanfic right there

• bbc.com/news/world-us-canada

George HW (Daddy) Bush: What makes

a ONE-term (USA) president ??? (Lose RE-ELECTION) ; 2018.12.02

Observation -->

With Daddy BUSH loss (Year 1992 , to B.CLINTON) , the *3RD PARTY* factor of ROSS PEROT (19% of VOTE) was a BIG FACTOR in that ... With J.FORD , he got the USA PREZ job via *resignation* of R.NIXON (*same* Political Party) ... So , NOT a 'pure loss' of 'incumbent' situation for J.FORD , as I see it ... With J.CARTER loss (Year 1984 , to R.REAGAN) = *Only* PURE LOSS for Re-Election of Incumbent USA PREZ in 'recent' times (my view).

There is a LOT of pressure on a USA PREZ to run for *re-election* IF it can be done ... For , I would say , *obvious* reasons ... You have the 'Devil that We (USA Citizens) Know (Incumbent USA PREZ)' argument , if nothing else ... But , with BIDEN (and TRUMP somewhat) , you have the *ADVANCED AGE* factor of them clearly involved ... The last *Incumbent* USA PREZ to NOT choose to run for re-election was (?) LYNDON JOHNSON in Year 1968 ??? ... R.NIXON won in Year 1968 , and re-elected in Year 1972 = Watergate Disgrace Resignation for R.NIXON = J.FORD became USA PREZ then , until Year 1976.

This time around , with BIDEN , one *definitely* needs to consider as to how they would feel IF that KAMALA HARRIS became a USA PREZ on the basis of BIDEN dying due to *advanced age* related ILL HEALTH somehow ... This was a *consideration* in the Year 2020 USA PREZ Election too ... Although , FEW USA VOTERS actually consider it much ... Say (with J.MCCAIN) that SARAH PALIN might become a USA PREZ ... J.MCCAIN died rather suddenly (within one year ???) of a poor health situation (deadly disease).

(Note: I *might* have something wrong , this is from *memory* history recall here)

4NIA4 <-- Maybe YOU would care to comment on (my) the above.

(Trolling LOLs) ... USA PREZ Nomination Republican Party 2024 = LARRY ELDER ...

Then , stylish = *LARRY's GIRL* tattoo on a 'True Believer' Female ARSE ??? ... :wink:

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• Both would avert a economic calamity.

Yes - but the WEF/Davos/billionaire caste are trying very hard to initiate that economic calamity so they can Build Back Better...otherwise known as looting the world's middle classes of everything they own. As we have already seen, outsider politicians have a very hard time getting into positions to offer them. any real opposition.

They've already convinced many young people that by supporting billionaire looters they are saving the planet from evil producers. As older people who remember how things actually work continue to die off, the level of economic slavery facing the younger generations is going to be profound - and extraordinarily difficult to escape.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!