what i find weird abt these ive antis

• Wonyoung doesn’t have to do anything because Dives will do it for her. Dives should sit down because the constant claims of the victimization of WY and friends were getting annoying but actually dragging one of the victims of Kakao’s slandersite is going too far.

• is that they are using the kakao situation to pretend ive's success is all fake, when kakao could easily do the same for stayc, wjsn and weeekly, that are also ggs under their umbrella, but no one talks about that.

u wanna talk about izone privilege and company privilege, let's talk about how lsf got the supposed #1 member of izone who "lost their spot to wonyoung bc of rigging" and another of the most popular izone members in their group (very similar to ive, and even then chaewon usually ranked above yujin in lots of polls) while also being under the most popular kpop company and one of the richest(almost 70m subscribers, the most groups w over million sales etc) yet not being able to beat ive's numbers bc somehow ive's privilege is "bigger"....

while ive is literally the only truly successful group (balanced in every metric) to come out of kakao and very first to beat the produce curse allegation, i guess they created the privilege cause no one else is benefitting from that but them

The SISTAR slander my god

• I dont agree with what kakao did but to say ive's privilege is bigger than other groups only because of that and see lsf as some defenseless group when they literally come from one of the most powerful, richest and popular kpop companies is very disingenous to say the least.

no one would ever say that a kakao group was more privileged that big4 groups before ive's debut, and literally no one expect another kakao group to replicate or come close to ive's success - that should say enough.

you are too focused about lsf being a victim, im not denying they were a victim of kakao antics but im more focused about all the fallacies that came out to discredit ive's success.

you’re preaching to the choir here bc no one in this thread, me included, has said that kakao privilege is bigger than big 4 or that hybe is powerless lol so your response doesn’t really correspond to the point people are saying here that you’re quoting :sweatr:even that user above me was only addressing your very comment about lesserafim and nothing about ive at all but you seem angry at us that ive is discredited even tho we have nothing to do with that lot lol

• you’re preaching to the choir here bc no one in this thread, me included, has said that kakao privilege is bigger than big 4 or that hybe is powerless lol so your response doesn’t really correspond to the point people are saying here that you’re quoting :sweatr:even that user above me was only addressing your very comment about lesserafim and nothing about ive at all but you seem angry at us that ive is discredited even tho we have nothing to do with that lot lol

that user literally said lsf doesnt have numbers BECAUSE of kakao when i never defended it but again that does not explain why lsf didnt reach ive's numbers internationally as well as the smear campaign didnt reach overseas. they are literally blaming lsf flopping on ive and you seemed to agree with it.

ppl may be quiet here on main, but on anon theyre running wild with the theories.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• that user literally said lsf doesnt have numbers BECAUSE of kakao but again that does not explain why lsf didnt reach ive's numbers internationally as well as the smear campaign didnt reach overseas. they are literally blaming lsf flopping on ive and you seemed to agree with it.

ppl may be quiet here on main, but on anon theyre running wild with the theories.

you didn’t catch my explanation earlier.. to repeat myself: to me your op didn’t seem clear that you wanted to talk about international achievements only and i’m not surprised if someone else was on the same boat as me so they made that post to talk about general achievements which for a lot of people intuitively means domestic first, international second, not the other way around. so you keeping on harping on them about that even tho they weren’t talking about the thing you assumed they were seems rather pointless to me

also you’re completely misconstruing their words and the general sentiment here. people blaming kakao for what they did to sabotage lesserafim does NOT equal blaming ive for what happened to lesserafim. literally 2 completely different things but you clearly thought they meant the same thing and wrongly antagonised people, including me, for it

• you didn’t catch my explanation earlier.. to repeat myself: to me your op didn’t seem clear that you wanted to talk about international achievements only and i’m not surprised if someone else was on the same boat as me so they made that post to talk about general achievements which for a lot of people intuitively means domestic first, international second, not the other way around. so you keeping on harping on them about that even tho they weren’t talking about the thing you assumed they were seems rather pointless to me

also you’re completely misconstruing their words and the general sentiment here. people blaming kakao for what they did to sabotage lesserafim does NOT equal blaming ive for what happened to lesserafim. literally 2 completely different things but you clearly thought they meant the same thing and wrongly antagonised people, including me, for it

my thread was literally about the claims that ive's achievements are fake so if they decided to make it abt lsf then thats on them, maybe it resonated too much

JCsIq3Q.gif

• my thread was literally about the claims that ive's achievements are fake so if they decided to make it abt lsf then thats on them, maybe it resonated too much

um wut? your op literally is dragging lesserafim for not being able to match ive’s achievements in a big arse paragraph but sure people are just projecting that lesserafim is mentioned in this thread lmaoo

i get the point you were making but what you don’t get is there are many paragraphs and smaller points in an argument, like your very op, and some people might be interested in just one of them and only want to address what they deem is wrong in your argument regarding that one particular detail, not the whole thing. you can’t fault them for rebutting what you literally said just bc they’re not focusing on the big point you wanted everyone to talk about like it’s a circle jerk lol. that’s not how discussions work; you can’t dictate people’s points of interest to suit yours and yours only. it’s not like it’s off topic bc they literally addressed what you wrote; they didn’t make it up out of thin air then bring it here for no reason or relevance

Edited 2 times, last by Whi ().

• Ok so articles that was written about lsf sabotaged their debut and success?

Aren't there thousands of media outlets with thousands of articles written about groups. Wonyoung gets dragged,Jennie gets drags, bts, and many more. Yet because they weren't up to par achievement that they were sabotaged? Sounds to me that's a hybe problem. Should have that check their idols history? Shouldn't they have that handled representing her better with lawyers rather than scraping her.

Simply blamibg one article outlet to say that we're sabotaged from success thats a little too much.

• elaborate, i literally explained why () are u dense or

lack of physicals, fandom and international popularity was always the main reason sistar was left out of biggest 2nd gen ggs talk even though no other gg so far was able to break their number #1 strikes record

What's there to elaborate- SISTAR was one of the biggest 2nd gen groups. To say that Ive was the only "truly successful" group to come out of kakao/starship is revisionism.

And "balanced in all metrics"- come the f on- success is success. The market, international or domestic, was very different back then.

Ive wasn't featured on Family Guy but SISTAR was, does that count for anything?

SISTAR wasn't as big as SNSD/2NEI but they were arguably as big if not bigger than KARA/T-ARA/Wonder girls/Miss A.

SISTAR BUILT Starship. Ive, as great as they are atm, are taking the house that SISTAR built to new heights.

Get out of here with this astroturfing BS.

• no wonder she's an IT girl

gotta put those information technology hacking skills to good use

• um wut? your op literally is dragging lesserafim for not being able to match ive’s achievements in a big arse paragraph but sure people are just projecting that lesserafim is mentioned in this thread lmaoo

i get the point you were making but what you don’t get is there are many paragraphs and smaller points in an argument, like your very op, and some people might be interested in just one of them and only want to address what they deem is wrong in your argument regarding that one particular detail, not the whole thing. you can’t fault them for rebutting what you literally said just bc they’re not focusing on the big point you wanted everyone to talk about like it’s a circle jerk lol. that’s not how discussions work; you can’t dictate people’s points of interest to suit yours and yours only. it’s not like it’s off topic bc they literally addressed what you wrote; they didn’t make it up out of thin air then bring it here for no reason or relevance

I'm just saying, if you think lsf flopped bc of kakao smear campaign in favor of ive then youre just delusional.

i will never deny how legendary sistar is but the fact that they only had force in digitals was always used to not consider them as successful. they couldnt compete with snsd, 2ne1 or even t-ara in other aspects and you know that. ive is the only kakao group that can compete with big 3 in every metric and still get an upper hand. are u gonna deny that?

JCsIq3Q.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!