BigHit New Boy Group Going The Same Musical Direction As BTS...

• Bighit was very original with txt. Txt didn't follow bts recipe at all. Music was good and concept was fresh among all those hardocre BGs but it still wasn't enough. Txt is doing really good but Hybe is used to staying at the top and after what they did to gfriend and nuest it's evident that they easily drop a group for new one if they don't match their standards. So moas should be worried. Bts's activities rarely get any promo now, their solo achievements are never acknowledged by hybe. It'd be frustrating for fandom if same thing happens to txt.

• please shut up, bts are not the first group to write their own music and have hype songs :annoyedk: And Bang Chan's main role isn't even rap in the group, in Stray Kids' discography (rather than 3racha's) he only raps in a few songs, he's a vocalist first.

Comparing skz to bts has to be one of the laziest ways to troll on akp, be original and leave my meow meows alone :mads:

Jyp was smart they didn't try to create something new just followed the formula that was trendy. And since they were from a big company they got the attention.

• Yeah I'm aware about that I hope hybe utilized that hype of Woochan. But it just looks like a deal. It's hard to get idols on those YouTube channels and they're just trainees that's why I think it was a joint collab or deal.

• I only see RM in Woochan, others are nothing alike. They give me more txt vibes.

• u dont have to link bts music, i have known them since debut and I am pretty much familiar with their discography, the thing is once u try to be second version of someone it fails, Trainee A should have their own musical style that's how they will smash. But regardless they will do good anyways.

• Bighit was very original with txt. Txt didn't follow bts recipe at all. Music was good and concept was fresh among all those hardocre BGs but it still wasn't enough. Txt is doing really good but Hybe is used to staying at the top and after what they did to gfriend and nuest it's evident that they easily drop a group for new one if they don't match their standards. So moas should be worried. Bts's activities rarely get any promo now, their solo achievements are never acknowledged by hybe. It'd be frustrating for fandom if same thing happens to txt.

I AGREEEEEEE!

Literally I can see HYBE being like that.

They don't want dead weight just hanging around, they need you to pull in numbers, charting high or at least descent, and most importantly bring in MONEY.

Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if HYBE have Pledis disband Fromis_9, cuz they not really bringing anything frfr.

• Jyp was smart they didn't try to create something new just followed the formula that was trendy. And since they were from a big company they got the attention.

the formula being...giving unprecedented amount of creative control to the group? self producing was a widespread thing by then and could be hardly called a formula, and the amount of creative control skz had from the beginning was brand new so idk what you're trying to say

"since they were from a big company they got attention" is kinda debatable they were kinda flopping in their first two years, at some point people seriously believed they would fall behind ateez and txt for good

• the formula being...giving unprecedented amount of creative control to the group? self producing was a widespread thing by then and could be hardly called a formula, and the amount of creative control skz had from the beginning was brand new so idk what you're trying to say

"since they were from a big company they got attention" is kinda debatable they were kinda flopping in their first two years, at some point people seriously believed they would fall behind ateez and txt for good

Off topic kinda, but no hate to stray kids- they have alot of "visual stans", pretty much like enhypen, except for enhypen got it worse. Which is why I also think enhypen fan base bigger than txt, cuz alot of people love enhypen visuals, and then check out the music last. Even some of the members with boring personality get boosted up just cuz how they look lol.

Also stray kids gained alot of "success stans". A bunch of people who probably was stanning a whole other group, but seeing stray kids going viral and rise up, so they figured " can't beat em, so imma join em" type thing, and then boom, they up stray kids butt. Using them to brag and etccc. When they never even cared about them before or even acknowledge them..heck wouldn't be surprised if these "success stans" don't even stream stray kids music that much, and genuinely ARE just in it for the numbers, sales, and bragging points.

• Off topic kinda, but no hate to stray kids- they have alot of "visual stans", pretty much like enhypen, except for enhypen got it worse. Which is why I also think enhypen fan base bigger than txt, cuz alot of people love enhypen visuals, and then check out the music last. Even some of the members with boring personality get boosted up just cuz how they look lol.

Also stray kids gained alot of "success stans". A bunch of people who probably was stanning a whole other group, but seeing stray kids going viral and rise up, so they figured " can't beat em, so imma join em" type thing, and then boom, they up stray kids butt. Using them to brag and etccc. When they never even cared about them before or even acknowledge them..heck wouldn't be surprised if these "success stans" don't even stream stray kids music that much, and genuinely ARE just in it for the numbers, sales, and bragging points.

As a stay I actually kinda agree. There are some success stans in stay fandom and there are also some visual stans here and most of them are either hyunjin or Felix or Minho stan or just solo stan. Stays these days havibg akgae issues and I often see them fight on twitter.

• Off topic kinda, but no hate to stray kids- they have alot of "visual stans", pretty much like enhypen, except for enhypen got it worse. Which is why I also think enhypen fan base bigger than txt, cuz alot of people love enhypen visuals, and then check out the music last. Even some of the members with boring personality get boosted up just cuz how they look lol.

You kinda described every successful group.

• As a stay I actually kinda agree. There are some success stans in stay fandom and there are also some visual stans here and most of them are either hyunjin or Felix or Minho stan or just solo stan. Stays these days havibg akgae issues and I often see them fight on twitter.

Yeah im not surprised its true, and as of late its become very apparent too.

Stray kids and Enhypen got visual+success stans the worst out of 4th gen boy groups. Kinda like aespa+newjeans+ive.

People wanna hop on the pancake while its hot, so it won't hurt if they Stan another group and that group end up getting surpassed.

Even Ateez with their achievements they've gained. A lot of people saw them rising up as well and decided "let me stan them now while they ahead"...again, that " if I can't beat em, might as well join em" mentality

• the formula being...giving unprecedented amount of creative control to the group? self producing was a widespread thing by then and could be hardly called a formula, and the amount of creative control skz had from the beginning was brand new so idk what you're trying to say

There are many groups producing their own songs but rarely get attention but since they were from a big company the got the attention, and Idk what's flopping in your dictionary when there helliavtor song was everywhere after its release. Kpop fans were eating it up, i clearly remember it.

I think enhypen has a bigger fanbse because of their iland show , they had established fanbases voting for them during predebut era. Even those who didn't make it to the final lineup were pretty famous meanwhile in txt only one or two members (or maybe just yeonjun) has that big fambse?

• I think enhypen has a bigger fanbse because of their iland show , they had established fanbases voting for them during predebut era. Even those who didn't make it to the final lineup were pretty famous meanwhile in txt only one or two members (or maybe just yeonjun) has that big fambse?

i remember a lot of people saying how the ratings was low asf tbh.... I'm sure most of the people who been with enhypen since the beginning will say more people gave them attention and checked them out once they actually debuted (mainly international fans, Koreans ain't gaf).

The show did well for what its worth, wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly HYBE stans watching, just to check out the new group and have that "been there since the beginning" story lmao. and HYBE dumb retarded self paid 20 million dollars to build that iland building by the way.......with BTS money💀, all for people to barely watch.

Far as in Yeonjun..........................................he a whole other story, in regards to his popularity and the stuff HYBE allows him to do etc......he something else lol.

• i remember a lot of people saying how the ratings was low asf tbh.... I'm sure most of the people who been with enhypen since the beginning will say more people gave them attention and checked them out once they actually debuted (mainly international fans, Koreans ain't gaf).

The show did well for what its worth, wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly HYBE stans watching, just to check out the new group and have that "been there since the beginning" story lmao. and HYBE dumb retarded self paid 20 million dollars to build that iland building by the way.......with BTS money💀, all for people to barely watch.

Far as in Yeonjun..........................................he a whole other story, in regards to his popularity and the stuff HYBE allows him to do etc......he something else lol.

the rating was low in korea but internationally many have watched, otherwise how would their debut album literally sell 600K+ right off the bat

• the rating was low in korea but internationally many have watched, otherwise how would their debut album literally sell 600K+ right off the bat

I just looked it up to make sure I wasn't bugging lol. But it said that they had got around 300,000 something pre orders. I didn't see a direct number, but I saw "enhypen border day one surpassed 300,000 pre orders". I think at the end of pre order period it might've touched 400,000.

But what I'm saying probably pointless if you was talking about overall sales they had including first day and first week....if so, then I'm sorry💀.

But I got a question, how much you think Trainee A gonna get for album sales and how far you think they'll chart???

Just give any number

• i remember a lot of people saying how the ratings was low asf tbh.... I'm sure most of the people who been with enhypen since the beginning will say more people gave them attention and checked them out once they actually debuted (mainly international fans, Koreans ain't gaf).

your opinion is kinda biased tbh because I stan Enhypen but I don't stan any other Hybe groups. I just loved survival shows and when I got to see the trainees there were people that I really liked because of their personality and how they adhere to pressure which inspired me as a person that is why I decided to follow them all the way. It just so happens that the trainees that I supported made it to the debut group hence I checked their debut and I'm in love with Given-Taken and their music are bops that is why I started stanning them (I'm not into kpop before btw I just love watching korean survival shows but this is my first time to stan the group).

Moreover, it is not all "BTS Money" because mind you 52% of that money came from CJ ENM that is why Enhypen are only 48% Hybe group. Hence, Hybe didn't really give that much effort to them and didn't even include Enha in articles about Hye groups hyping their success (not only once).

• helliavtor song was everywhere after its release. Kpop fans were eating it up, i clearly remember it.

The reason Hellevator was popular wasn't that it was from JYPE, but because it was a fresh take on EDM in kpop which was considered oversaturated already back then, and the quality of rappers especially in a very young, predebut group surprised people—the way in JYPE was connected was that people were surprised that rappers like this could come from JYPE. Also 2017-2018 were different times, ifans used to pay a lot more attention to non-big company groups than they do now, and compared to other international hits like Pentagon's Shine, the hype around Hellevator wasn't anything special—just ifans could appreciate a good song more freely back then, without looking at the company or Korean success.

Also even their more popular songs hardly translated into measurable success in their first years, fandoms of other 4th gen big company bgs who got everything right off the bat still use numbers from those years to drag skz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!