Will there be no justice for OmegaX?

• It seems like their agency is just throwing a temper tantrum and is being further abusive to them

They are not even bringing them home

The members are just getting punished

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/after-la-incident-omega-x-revealed-to-have-boarded-a-returning-flight-to-korea-using-their-personal-funds

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw new news on Twt that apparently hotel security and the police were involved in the interactions in the US, so this is definitely gonna get bigger.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• this is crazy

they just left them there

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh it was in the original story you linked too :-(

Kang explained in a press release, "We solved the misunderstanding by talking about what we were upset about each other during the overseas tour."

wtf?

is the CEO right in the head?

• someone needs to spot this bitch

• The terrifying thing is that if you can't control yourself in public, what is happening behind closed doors?

her statement was like "who takes care of me? who loves me?" Im like idk man, its not the members and the fans job to take care of you. wtf?

she is literally a narcissist and only got involved in kpop bizz to get attention for herself

• We can only hope honestly, I think the best thing the members can do is sue but idk if they will

I mean it would be the end of their career which is so freaking unfair?

They probably held it and just tolerated it bc they felt like its their only chance at their dream

man this sucks

• someone needs to spot this bitch

Someone needs to kick her ass then maybe she'd learn to keep her hands to herself. A fist to the face humbles a bully very quickly.

Also another way to put pressure on the company is get all the fans to help. I know kpop fans can be immature at times or focused on their favs but situations like this affects all idols including your favs doing something to help another group also ensures it never happens to your favs too. C'mon Army we are the biggest one out there we did the work when someone mistreated taehyung jin and Jungkook other people do need that same help

• I mean it would be the end of their career which is so freaking unfair?

They probably held it and just tolerated it bc they felt like its their only chance at their dream

man this sucks

True, but I have a feeling, if disbanded or left, some of the members would re-debut again.

Imma pray the police gets involved, I know the American police but I mean the Korean police as well

• her statement was like "who takes care of me? who loves me?" Im like idk man, its not the members and the fans job to take care of you. wtf?

she is literally a narcissist and only got involved in kpop bizz to get attention for herself

Her ass needs to get laid 😂😂🤡🤡🤡 lol take care of you? Lol

• True, but I have a feeling, if disbanded or left, some of the members would re-debut again.

Imma pray the police gets involved, I know the American police but I mean the Korean police as well

They have when she got crazy in the hotel security and LAPD were called out twice not sure if they were informed of the abuse I doubt so because she wouldn't have returned to Korea

• This entire situation is just gross. Stranding someone in another country and not telling them that you've cancelled their flights?

Also, by doing that she probably just shot herself in the foot because there is no way in hell that the USA will ever issue a visa to anyone associated with that company again. I've applied for multiple visas to various countries and shenanigans like this is how you get in big trouble. She has most likely caused them to face extra scrutiny when applying for an ESTA or visa in the future.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Assuming the translations are accurate.

She sounds like a jilted lover following around her ex whining bitterly why he loves the other girl and not her.

It's messed up that she has this kind of dynamic with a group she should theoretically have a business relationship and hierarchy with.

Where's the adult in the room. Because it surely isn't her.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!