Hypocrisy in this forum

• I'm seeing people hailing their faves

and praising them nonstop to the stars when they do well on the charts "digitally"... creating hundreds of threads daily ; this group/ artist entered melon top 10... now top 5... raised to top 3... tomorrow they get PAK.. slaying everyone's faves.

Claiming they are so relevant and popular, to which I have nothing against.

BUT when a specific person does it then its " SMF effect" " went viral only because of a challenge" " his last solo was flop lol"

Lets just discredit him because we hate him right?

But wait the challenge is long over and his song still a smash hit and challenging all these ggs, oops

D56C1FFA-3B8A-4F11-BA5D-2283EA97420A~2.jpg

• Well it makes sense to be annoyed, all people get annoyed when someone is successful then the first thing people do is claiming its stupid and didn't deserve it

...Lol

• Wait is the song that's blowing up the one I saw a couple weeks ago where like some other guys were in the music video too? It wasn't just Zico.

Or was it another he released recently?

It must be because it doesnt have an official mv the only mv is from SMF.. called New thing

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You sure you didnt know ? :evil:

So you havent seen the charts the past 2 months or the vata choreography thing you commented on? ^^

I haven't seen the charts since last shinee comeback

which is way too long ago

I didn't know vata choreo was for zico song

now sike

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's the way Money by Lisa was also discredited so much last year for the same reasons ;judgingpepe: but obviously she didn't slay sk charts kkkkk it was others ww charts so yes, people are hypocrite bc they even go as far as "excluding" the competition with several "reasons" to say their faves are number 1.

Anyways, in the end a popular song is a popular song.

• It's the way Money by Lisa was also discredited so much last year for the same reasons ;judgingpepe: but obviously she didn't slay sk charts kkkkk it was others ww charts so yes, people are hypocrite bc they even go as far as "excluding" the competition with several "reasons" to say their faves are number 1.

Anyways, in the end a popular song is a popular song.

I remember people saying it was only because it got associated to Squid game :facepalm: .. I bet the same people are waiting and praying for their faves to go viral , must be some kind of inferiority complex

• Not really, but calling it out ;judgingpepe:

honestly, any group that doesn't have a stable fandom on here, doesn't get acknowledged, and its not always intentionally... that's why its probably not talked about, or acknowledged.

also, i loved this song, i've been randomly dancing to it for a few weeks now ^^

• Well it makes sense to be annoyed, all people get annoyed when someone is successful then the first thing people do is claiming its stupid and didn't deserve it

...Lol

Its not even about being annoyed , just wish credit was given when its due, but I guess thats alot to expect in kpop lol

• honestly, any group that doesn't have a stable fandom on here, doesn't get acknowledged, and its not always intentionally... that's why its probably not talked about, or acknowledged.

also, i loved this song, i've been randomly dancing to it for a few weeks now ^^

You do have a point.

Good that you like it, its very upbeat and kinda fresh among all those gg songs on the charts . Have you learned the choreo? ^^

By the way who is that in your sig, she looks fierce

• You do have a point.

Good that you like it, its very upbeat and kinda fresh among all those gg songs on the charts . Have you learned the choreo? ^^

By the way who is that in your sig, she looks fierce

not all of it, but the part that was trending on tiktok, which got it stuck in my head, so i kinda visually learned it from watching it so many times that eventually i was able to do it without thinking lol :ak_hayanglul:

yuqi from (g)i-dle!!

the gifs are from her cover of beggin'

• not all of it, but the part that was trending on tiktok, which got it stuck in my head, so i kinda visually learned it from watching it so many times that eventually i was able to do it without thinking lol :ak_hayanglul:

yuqi from (g)i-dle!!

the gifs are from her cover of beggin'

lol good job :pepe-high-five: , I still haven't learned it hhh

She has a powerful voice, is she a vocalist in idle? she rocking that rock style 8)

• lol good job :pepe-high-five: , I still haven't learned it hhh

She has a powerful voice, is she a vocalist in idle? she rocking that rock style 8)

she's both a vocalist and a rapper, but personally i like her as a vocalist more. and yes she does! she has such an amazing unique voice.

• I guess what I heard about idle having at least two great vocalists is not wrong then

they're all great imo. they've all really improved from debut, and they all have their charms. <3

• Its not even about being annoyed , just wish credit was given when its due, but I guess thats alot to expect in kpop lol

You expect too much from these "fans" the amount of sheer stupidity, ignorance and immaturity is beyond kindergarten. There's a reason kpop fans will never break the stereotype of " just a bunch of little kids/teenage girls" those western hosts that said it are 10000% honest getting cancel hungry over it is stupid because what they said was fucking true. Too many fans even the ones of adult age act this way which is beyond pathetic.

As for soloist like zico or crush they will continue making good music and slaying. The radio silence on the forum when they are doing well is because of certain people have grudes and bs narratives to push and those people don't fit that image to them so they must put them down, even doubling down on fake claims. These are the types of idiots who would see a fork in the road and still take the road closed sign and hit a brick wall while claiming it doesn't exist despite all the evidence including their smashed up ride and brick to the head telling them otherwise.

The worst scum are people who try to use trauma as a weapon to judge everyone by you are worse than hypocrites and worse than scum.

• zico is cringe and for that reason only he should be in jail

• You expect too much from these "fans" the amount of sheer stupidity, ignorance and immaturity is beyond kindergarten. There's a reason kpop fans will never break the stereotype of " just a bunch of little kids/teenage girls" those western hosts that said it are 10000% honest getting cancel hungry over it is stupid because what they said was fucking true. Too many fans even the ones of adult age act this way which is beyond pathetic.

As for soloist like zico or crush they will continue making good music and slaying. The radio silence on the forum when they are doing well is because of certain people have grudes and bs narratives to push and those people don't fit that image to them so they must put them down, even doubling down on fake claims. These are the types of idiots who would see a fork in the road and still take the road closed sign and hit a brick wall while claiming it doesn't exist despite all the evidence including their smashed up ride and brick to the head telling them otherwise.

The worst scum are people who try to use trauma as a weapon to judge everyone by you are worse than hypocrites and worse than scum.

Western pop fans are kind of the same though, just look at Taylor S, JB, 1D fans... the level of immaturity is very high and you will be astonished by all the fanwars/ previous fanwars they had.

I definitely agree with you in that they hold grudges , plus they jump on the hate bandwagon as soon as something small happens.

Yeah Zico and Crush are doing more than fine with very successful careers as soloists, no doubt about that.

whta do you mean with the last part?

• Western pop fans are kind of the same though, just look at Taylor S, JB, 1D fans... the level of immaturity is very high and you will be astonished by all the fanwars/ previous fanwars they had.

I definitely agree with you in that they hold grudges , plus they jump on the hate bandwagon as soon as something small happens.

Yeah Zico and Crush are doing more than fine with very successful careers as soloists, no doubt about that.

whta do you mean with the last part?

Last part is pertaining to people on Twitter and on here that exploit real issues to push fake stuff like that claim against crush which was proven totally false, people doubling down on it despite the obvious just makes things harder for everyone else we all lose out with bs like that.

Also lol western celebrity fans atlest have some level of sense. The hypocrisy is real in this, western celebrities can do anything except literal murder or maybe even (certain rap artists) but nobody cares what they are doing. But these same western fans will see a kpop idol and literally persecute them hold them to a standard higher than God like a fan will not care what Kanye west is doing but will lose their fucking mind if RM breathes wrong 🤡🤡

• :pepewhat:

I’ve seen people talking about the Vata choreo but tbh I haven’t even seen anyone talking about Zico? The majority of AKP doesn’t tend to pay much attention to soloists.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Last part is pertaining to people on Twitter and on here that exploit real issues to push fake stuff like that claim against crush which was proven totally false, people doubling down on it despite the obvious just makes things harder for everyone else we all lose out with bs like that.

Also lol western celebrity fans atlest have some level of sense. The hypocrisy is real in this, western celebrities can do anything except literal murder or maybe even (certain rap artists) but nobody cares what they are doing. But these same western fans will see a kpop idol and literally persecute them hold them to a standard higher than God like a fan will not care what Kanye west is doing but will lose their fucking mind if RM breathes wrong 🤡🤡

The crush incident was sad tbh, the hate ande the accusations:( but at least it was proven to be false fast..

Well the cancel culture is much stronger in kpop you are right. on another note its catching up to Kanye, isnt he being sued for 250 mil $?

• :pepewhat:

I’ve seen people talking about the Vata choreo but tbh I haven’t even seen anyone talking about Zico? The majority of AKP doesn’t tend to pay much attention to soloists.

There has been few threads/ discussions here where people kept discrediting the success of his new song.

But I agree with the last part, generally people do not seem to care about soloists / khiphop on AKP I know.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!