TWICE shared their favorite snacks... So crunchy!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which snack also is your favorite or attracts you to buy it? :pepepizza:

OnceTaglist

• I can tell you which one ISNT my favorite.

A snack has to be there for me when I need it. I can't be struggling when I'm starving.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I want to know what the little candies in Jihyo's snack taste like.

Sounds fun!

Yes, I like Twice.

When I first saw them, I was thinking something sweet with a hint of sourness (kind of like a jolly rancher) with the texture of rock candy. :p

But the way she said that it tasted better if you had the crackers with the candy reminded me of Trail Mix with M&Ms and raisins, where the nuts tasted better if you mixed them with the few M&Ms there were in there or the many raisins there were lol.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I can tell you which one ISNT my favorite.

A snack has to be there for me when I need it. I can't be struggling when I'm starving.

External Content twitter.com

Yeah, this little segment was so funny. Momo couldn't open it lmao and she passed it to like 3 other members who couldn't get it open either lol. But apparently, all you had to do is make a slit on the side like I usually do and boom, it's open.

But I can see why they didn't go for that at first. It gets harder to reach for the chips when they're getting close the bottom when you have such a small room to reach your hand in to get some lol.

It's best if you're pouring out chips onto a plate or in a bowl or something so that it's more controlled. And opening it completely at the top is more for eating straight out of the bag imo.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• fdblink ngl I want to figure out how Karina was able to do this so well because this would be such a helpful way to eat chips straight out of the bag

It sort of reminds me of getting tissue from a tissue box :p

External Content youtu.be

• Yeah, this little segment was so funny. Momo couldn't open it lmao and she passed it to like 3 other members who couldn't get it open either lol. But apparently, all you had to do is make a slit on the side like I usually do and boom, it's open.

But I can see why they didn't go for that at first. It gets harder to reach for the chips when they're getting close the bottom when you have such a small room to reach your hand in to get some lol.

It's best if you're pouring out chips onto a plate or in a bowl or something so that it's more controlled. And opening it completely at the top is more for eating straight out of the bag imo.

I believe that was Jihyo's bag. She couldn't open it and she passed it to Sana>Nayeon>Momo. Jihyo specifically told them to try to open it by pulling it apart the way Nayeon was doing it. Nayeon ended up tearing a little at the corner and then Momo ripped it open but they couldn't open it the way Jihyo told them to.

• fdblink ngl I want to figure out how Karina was able to do this so well because this would be such a helpful way to eat chips straight out of the bag

It sort of reminds me of getting tissue from a tissue box :p

External Content youtu.be

I always see ppl tear things with their teeth...I can never do that....iono if I just have bad teeth and they dont line up properly or something but my teeth can never grip it hard enough to tear it...

• I believe that was Jihyo's bag. She couldn't open it and she passed it to Sana>Nayeon>Momo. Jihyo specifically told them to try to open it by pulling it apart the way Nayeon was doing it. Nayeon ended up tearing a little at the corner and then Momo ripped it open but they couldn't open it the way Jihyo told them to.

Ah, I see. I honestly forgot, I just knew that they were passing the bag to each other because no one could open it until they gave up and slit it open.

• What kinda psycho pours their chips onto a plate? :pepe-cross:

You've never poured your chips on a plate? I do it all the time for lunch.

Like when I have a sandwich, I usually have chips right next to it. It's fewer dishes (and less waste if it's not washable) to have chips on the same plate as your sandwich.

It's just common sense :wellr:

I do eat chips in a bowl or directly from the bag when I'm just eating the chips though. But usually, when I'm eating it with an entree, I'll pour the chips onto a plate.

• I believe that was Jihyo's bag. She couldn't open it and she passed it to Sana>Nayeon>Momo. Jihyo specifically told them to try to open it by pulling it apart the way Nayeon was doing it. Nayeon ended up tearing a little at the corner and then Momo ripped it open but they couldn't open it the way Jihyo told them to.

Ngl, I thought you were selfmate at first because I saw the "s" in your pfp and the same green color. So I was about to say "selfmate, since when did you know so much about Twice?" and then I realized...😆

• I always see ppl tear things with their teeth...I can never do that....iono if I just have bad teeth and they dont line up properly or something but my teeth can never grip it hard enough to tear it...

LOL, I get what you're saying. My teeth also aren't that strong but I feel like, with softer/thinner things, I could probably use my teeth. I actually avoid it because I think it's kind of gross. Like sometimes, when I ask a friend to open something that I couldn't, they'll use their teeth and I thank them for getting it open for me of course, but at the same time, I'm trying my hardest not to be completely grossed out lol.

• Maybe they wanted to stay in good shape

LOL, I think if they do, it's up to them if they want to diet. I think at a certain point, companies stop forcing idols to diet and they can eat whatever they want as long as they maintain a healthy weight. I wish being super skinny wasn't considered beautiful because sometimes either idols by choice or companies make their idols to bring themselves down to an unhealthy weight and then their health starts suffering because of it.

It honestly makes me so sad... ;(

When I heard about the water puking method (the process of sticking your finger as far as you can for the purpose to make yourself puke intentionally in order to lose water and food weight. Trainees would use this because they were desperate to lose weight as they have constant weight evaluations that are important for your performance as a trainee) I literally almost cried. I can't imagine being in a position where you feel like you have to lose a lot of weight to be considered beautiful, especially when it could affect your ability to achieve your dreams...

One of the main reasons why I would never want to be a KPOP idol.

• You've never poured your chips on a plate? I do it all the time for lunch.

Like when I have a sandwich, I usually have chips right next to it. It's fewer dishes (and less waste if it's not washable) to have chips on the same plate as your sandwich.

It's just common sense :wellr:

I do eat chips in a bowl or directly from the bag when I'm just eating the chips though. But usually, when I'm eating it with an entree, I'll pour the chips onto a plate.

Im a savage... I would have the sandwich....... and then the entire bag of chips next to me lol

• LOL, I get what you're saying. My teeth also aren't that strong but I feel like, with softer/thinner things, I could probably use my teeth. I actually avoid it because I think it's kind of gross. Like sometimes, when I ask a friend to open something that I couldn't, they'll use their teeth and I thank them for getting it open for me of course, but at the same time, I'm trying my hardest not to be completely grossed out lol.

Lol iono if I've ever told anyone here but I'm probably the least germ fearing person here. I believe you gotta keep your immune system on its toes to keep it strong so i always welcome a little bit of germs.

For example, yesterday I had sort of like a picnic with family and one of them offered me hand sanitizer before we eat and I was like nah it's ok, my body could use a little bit of beneficial bacteria :iconpepe:

• Lol iono if I've ever told anyone here but I'm probably the least germ fearing person here. I believe you gotta keep your immune system on its toes to keep it strong so i always welcome a little bit of germs.

For example, yesterday I had sort of like a picnic with family and one of them offered me hand sanitizer before we eat and I was like nah it's ok, my body could use a little bit of beneficial bacteria :iconpepe:

Well...that's not too bad. As long as it's nothing too disgusting.

I'm kind of in the middle. Like sometimes I don't care but for others, I'm a freak about germs. It kind of depends on what's happening. I won't list anything here but I can confirm that the COVID era has definitely made me more cautious about spreading germs.

I just hate being sick. I don't usually get sick and I have a generally strong immune system but I'm still pretty cautious because sickness is anything but fun. :emotionalpepe:

• This again with the crazy tastes?? Horizon... :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Actually, I can't be talking. I've had a Frito with bbq and meat sandwich before. It was pretty good.

Regular potato chips in a Subway sandwich is absolutely delicious!

And your fingers don't get all greasy, but you still get the salty potatoey goodness!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Well...that's not too bad. As long as it's nothing too disgusting.

I'm kind of in the middle. Like sometimes I don't care but for others, I'm a freak about germs. It kind of depends on what's happening. I won't list anything here but I can confirm that the COVID era has definitely made me more cautious about spreading germs.

I just hate being sick. I don't usually get sick and I have a generally strong immune system but I'm still pretty cautious because sickness is anything but fun. :emotionalpepe:

That's funny, Covid made most people more concern about germs but it made me less LOL
    It made me realize all these people getting really sick probably stayed too clean and sanitized way too frequently...

It also doesn't help that I watch a lot of survival shows besides bacteria in bad water or rotting things, things like dirt and bugs and stuff never seems to be a concern so I'm like if this guy can eat bugs and berries off the ground, a little bit of germs probably wont kill me LOL

I hate being sick too which is more reason I welcome a bit of germs so my immune system will keep me from getting sick in the future.

• Regular potato chips in a Subway sandwich is absolutely delicious!

And your fingers don't get all greasy, but you still get the salty potatoey goodness!

I don't know about that...I'll have to test it out for myself... :/

I'm adding this to the million things y'all are having me try out when I get the chance :pepe-notes:

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!