Re: Why non fans being so loud about Blackpink Concert

• They can't help it. It's a mental thing. They cannot stand that Blackpink fans enjoy Blackpink despite the seething rage the antis have. How DARE blinks enjoy Blackpink.

I was at the Day 2 concert. It was AMAZING. Amazing vibe. Lots of energy. Blackpink went off (as we say in Australia), like a frog in a sock. I wouldn't have missed this experience for the world.

Were there some little minor mistakes, like Jennie bumping into Jisoo, or the Stay encore music starting a bit early? Yes, sure. Welcome to the world of live performance.

Were the mistakes these terrible, awful, show killing things the disturbed people on Anon, twitter and PC breaking down over? Not at all.

• I havent seen any posts from nonfans in akp

I guess its in twitter?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• honestly i'm just baffled how their fans feel they're getting their money's worth with this concert. extremely loud backtracks, even for the main vocalist, that OTG could be easily done with a headmic. one member doing a cover while being in a 6 year old group (yg should've pushed for jisoo solo for this tour, it's just embarrassing and i think blinks would've understood if the album had her first solo). fans excusing the parts where they were lacking while disregarding the fact that they had ample time to practice *if* music had been their priority. even the setlist seems so poorly planned. pink venom should've been the opening and they should've spread out the solos. time and time again YG proves their lack of ambition with BP, besides Teddy and the girls appeal they rely mainly on their fanbase to pick up the slack.

just the fact that YG said they were practising despite their busy schedules, they had to be joking.

and yes non-fans are on them because they're the biggest kpop gg (if not the biggest gg) right now, have crazy expensive tickets and then this how they perform. it's like a car crash.

We're fine

Its great

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• honestly i'm just baffled how their fans feel they're getting their money's worth with this concert. extremely loud backtracks, even for the main vocalist, that OTG could be easily done with a headmic. one member doing a cover while being in a 6 year old group (yg should've pushed for jisoo solo for this tour, it's just embarrassing and i think blinks would've understood if the album had her first solo). fans excusing the parts where they were lacking while disregarding the fact that they had ample time to practice *if* music had been their priority. even the setlist seems so poorly planned. pink venom should've been the opening and they should've spread out the solos. time and time again YG proves their lack of ambition with BP, besides Teddy and the girls appeal they rely mainly on their fanbase to pick up the slack.

just the fact that YG said they were practising despite their busy schedules, they had to be joking.

and yes non-fans are on them because they're the biggest kpop gg (if not the biggest gg) right now, have crazy expensive tickets and then this how they perform. it's like a car crash.

i have problems with the backtrack too. Too loud and the members not trying to sing all the time is embarazing.

But i guess the songs distribution sometimes it has to do with their need to exchange outfits and be ready for the next performance. Also some song are more tiring than others , so i guess they manage that too. These girls are doing choreo for all their songs, not like other groups, that present an album and have a heavy choreo for 2 songs at most, and the rest of the show they stand there singing quietly.

Try to have a choreo for 10 songs or more.

Remember all of them and the changes, cos yeah, they did minor changes to some of them. In How you like that, instead of doing floor choreo, wich is stupid in a stadium(or whatever they are doing), half of the crowd won`t be able to see you. They did some arm moves, similar to what Rosé and Lisa goof arround on award shows.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• It's such a missed opportunity to not have PV opening the show. The chanting? and im always in favor of distributing solos throughout the show but it could logistics, ot 4 > 2 solos > ot4 > 2 solos > ot4 > encore would be better imo.

Yeah. Everything is so cheap. PV was the perfect opening song. The set list doesn’t make sense They missed most songs of BP. What’s the point of this tour if you aren’t promoting your latest albums.

The outfits are mid. The stages too. Expensive tickets for a not so high budget worldwide tour. Crazy.

• This is just a part of literally anything they do. People feel frustrated that the predictions of their decline never came to fruition. Same thing with every comeback. All of a sudden everyone liked How You Like That and are "Concerned" about Pink Venom not meeting expectations, and whenever their next project drops, we will repeat that pattern with the new song being unfavorably compared to Pink Venom on UKO. These people are transparent.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!